Solangelo -No Mist-

Nico's POV

"Knock Knock." I ignore it, clearly they didn't understand I was sleeping even though it was like 2am.

"KNOCK KNOCK!" Well someone wants to see me. I roll out of bed.

"Neeks hurry," the un-mistakable voice of Will pesters.

"Crap," I think. I jump up and change at Olympic runner speed. I check my hair in the mirror, it is a mess, and I run my hand through it a few times and leap at the door and swing it open.

"What's up Will," I ask casually. Will smiles, looking rather refreshed, even at 2am in the morning. After the end of the war we started dating, and yes there was owned money passed around hugs and smiles and screams from the Aphrodite cabin.

"Well Neeks, we have a very important meeting with Chiron," he says. He grabs my hand and drags me across camp.

"And it was so important that we had to wake up at 2 in the morning," I slightly yell.

"Yes," he state matter-of-fact. He pulls me into the meeting room. Will takes his spot and drags me into the seat next to him. Normally I stand in the corner watching and listening not today. I survey the room, Annabeth is trying to keep Percy awake and not doing so well, as she is almost asleep herself. The strolls are also I don't even know, are they asleep or planning a prank, we will never know. Leo and his girlfriend are talking. Katie, Travis' girlfriend looks over the Strolls shoulder so they don't plan something deadly. Clarisse is nowhere to be seen and Piper, Jason, Hazel and Frank are at Camp Jupiter. Chiron enters the room and bangs his hoof loudly. Everyone's head shoots up.

"Percy, please," Chiron asks. Percy lazily raises his hand and a jet of water rises and becomes mist. There isn't much light but a rainbow still occurs somehow. Chiron chucks a drachma into the mist saying "Oh iris goddess of the rainbow please accept my offering and show me Jason Grace, Camp Jupiter." The mist forms a hazy image of the rest of the seven and plus Reyna.

"Demigods listen here," Chiron says wisely, "The gods have decided to reveal themselves and retake the earth." This causes a riot. The demigods are shouting over each other, I don't say anything. Chiron tries to intervene but the yelling is too loud. Si he turns to Will mouthing something. Will nods lifting his fingers to his lips, I cover my ears, and he lets out a high-pitched whistle that immediately shuts everyone up as they have to cover their ears.

"Thank you, so as I was saying I was only told this just before, and you have to go to school," He adds. Wait what. Silence. Utter Silence.

"So you will be leaving tomorrow so go pack hero's," He commands he swipes a hand though the Iris Message. Demigods leave the room is various states of shock, though it may be states of tiredness. I leave with Will,

"So you excited?" he asks.

"No," I state. I really am not, the last school I was at had a monster as a teacher.

"Well I am," he says. We arrive at the Apollo Cabin and Will turns to me,

"I will see you tomorrow then," he tells me. I murmur something and Will gives me a peck on the lips. I blush and Will enters his cabin, I walk slowly to my cabin basking the shadows of the night. When I enter my Cabin I start packing.