Solangelo -Mist-

Samara Andrinette's POV

Hi its Samara here, Strawberry blond curls and unique Violet eyes I am just perfect for Will. Will, he is so stunning, with sun-kissed blond hair, and light sky blue eyes. If you can't tell I have a huge crush on him. At the moment we are best friends, but I am expect him to ask me to be his girlfriend soon. We are not overly cool, I am kind of quirky. I like singing and dancing, and always look on the good side of things. I am super kind to everyone, well not the girls who flirt with Will, which is why I am hated by every girl in the school. Any way I am waiting at our normal sport where we meet every lunch, at the cafeteria door, glaring at every girl knowing they are thinking about my Will.

"Sam," Will calls out rushing down the hall.

"Hey Will," I say calmly.

"OMG's my Maths teacher I swear is a monster," he joke.

"Mrs Archer," I guess.

"Mrs Archer," He confirms. We grab lunch and sit at one of the tables outside. It is a beautiful day the sun is shining, though not too hot. (Wish it was like that where I am am). Will seems to notice this as well and chuckles,

"Dad is in a good mood." I don't know how the weather and his dad are related. I must be showing my confusion, because Will laughs. I blush, and Will laugh again. He stops suddenly, like he remembered something important,

"Oh Samara, my friends from my summer camp are coming to pick me up this afternoon," he tells me. I have heard about this summer camp, for dyslexic and ADHD kids.

"Can I meet them?" I ask.

"Of course, so there is Percy and his girlfriend Annabeth, Jason and his Girlfriend Piper..." I tune out. I watch Will as he talks, the slight wind ruffling his perfect hair. I unintentionally twirl my hair around my finger. The bells rings and I relies I haven't been listening, oh gosh that's embarrassing. I run off. And Will calls out something about a boyfriend or something. Must be one of his friends. Racing into to Maths I plonk myself into my normally spot, near the front, but not so much that I look nerdy. Luckily I have a nice teacher and this is the last period today, so it should go pretty fast. Mrs Collins waltzes into the room.

"Good afternoon class," she sings.

"Good afternoon Mrs Collins," we reply together.

"Today we are starting with Ball toss," she says. We all cheer, Mrs Collins always says we will only do a round or two but we end up playing the whole lesson. I lose myself in the moment.

-------Time skip---------

As soon as the bell rings I race to the front of the school. I am crossing the carpark when I bump into the emo guy.

"Watch it," I say harshly.

"Sorry sorry," He mumbles, "Um do you where Will Solace is?"

"Who's asking?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Me and my friends." He waves to a group of about 12 or so teenagers hanging around a van. They all wave. I see a large portion of them are girls, not good.

"You tell those B*****, (sorry for language) to stay away from Will," I command storming away. I sit under Will and I's tree to wait for him. Emo dude is a bit shell shock and walks back to the large group and says something to them. They all turn to me looking scary angry and a tall blond haired and I think deep blue eyes looks ready to march over to me.

"Sorry I am late," a voice calls. It is Will. I jump and race to see Will sprinting across the parking lot. I run to him arms wide, ready to accept a hug. But he runs straight past me into the group of teenagers. They all hug him and look genuine happy. I stand off to the side fuming. Will notices me and shouts,

"Everyone, meet Samara, Samara meet everyone." They give me a cold shoulder because of what I said earlier and Will looks confused. He drags the emo dude over to me. The next words stop my heart.

"Samara meet Nico, my boyfriend," he exclaims. No no no, this is not how it goes. Will was going to ask me out, we were going to Prom together. Remaining calm I say to Will, "Will baby I am your girlfriend don't be silly."

"Um no," he tells me.

"But you aren't gay, it is probably just a phase," I say.

The emo Nico storms up to me and yells right in my face, "I have met some terribly dumb people over my times, but none as dumb as you. Will is my boyfriend and I am his. You hear me?" I whimper. Gosh his friend are probably going to kill me. A brown haired and colour changing eyed girl marches up to my face and screams, "Don't you ever try to break up solangelo, I sound like my siblings." I turn to Will ready to beg for forgiveness. He looks broken.

"Will I am sorry, just leave them come with me, they are all psycho-paths," I state surely. This makes Will mad.

"You have stepped over the line, Samara," He says, "You do not ever say anything bad about my friends." He calms down and barely whispers, "You were my friend, and friend support each other no matter what." They group of teenagers all enter the van slams the door, pulling away driving off. I break down in tears. I will get Will, maybe at the ten year reunion. He never returns to the school but maybe, just maybe.

I mean no offense to anyone, I am not homophobic I completely support it, and my OTP is Solangelo. DUH. Have a god evening/day/night/afternoon/morning/ whatever.

-Celestialtop2

��V�!�i