Solangelo -Mist-

-Nico's POV-

"Hey Nico," Purrs Stacy. (DON'T GOT ANYTHING AGAINST STACY'S)

I say nothing.

"Alright then. I was just trying to be nice." Stacy twirls and starts walking away but I still catch the quick comment under her breath.
"What an emo."
I slams his palms into the locker. I am so sick of this. To calm down, I calculate the time until my friends arrive.
Like always I move through the hallway head down. That's why I don't see the big shot jock but do feel the pain of being slammed into a locker.

"Hey Nico where's your friends? Never mind you don't have any," Kevin shouts in my ear.

"I do and I can't wait to see them this afternoon," I whisper under my breath.

"What's that, your friends are picking you up, sure we will see about that," he says as he releases me from the hold he has got on me. I could have easily gotten out of it. If I was allowed to.

-////timeskip////-

Kevin's POV

I am sitting on the steps of building with practically the whole school. I may have spread the word around a bit. Nico's under a pine tree reading. It's been fifteen minutes where are they? Going up to him I position myself to so I tower over him And ask, "Hey! You lied to us where are your friends pipsqueak?" I hear loud music but all my attention is on Nico.

"Oh someone let Conner drive," he whispers. I look behind me and this van playing loud music pulls up. Nico is sprinting to the van as a bunch of teenagers hope out. There is a dark haired, blue-green eyed boy holding hands with this blond with startling grey eyes. A blond guy with blue eyes is laughing with a beautiful brown haired and changing eyes. I see a tall buff dude being laughed at by a golden eyed girl. A scrawny small guy is holding hands with a girl who is looking confused. (Bored don't want to write the others so there is also Conner and Travis, Katie and Lou-Ellen, and Reyna and Thalia. Will is also there.)

"Nico!!!" some screams and everyone jumps on Nico giving him hugs. Nico is smiling!

I march up to them, "How much is he paying you."
They all stop talking and face me.
"Excuse me Nico is a great friend and we are not fake," another blond that has an awesome tan. (Will)

"So than who is his girlfriend," I ask smirking. All the girls here are unbelievably beautiful no way could Nico be dating one of these.

Everyone laughs and I see the tanned blond kiss Nico on the lips. NICOS GAY.

Gasp are heard from the crowed behind me and someone yells "Get a room," to the pair. The blond laughs but Nico looks down embarrassed.
"No Nico is not gay and he is my boyfriend," Stacy jeers looking around to see if everyone is paying attention to her which they are.

"Umm no Nico is gay and my boyfriend," the tanned blond states.

"Stacy back off and leave us alone," Nico commands. "Well I am leaving for good see you suckers," Nico shouts at the school. And that was the last time we saw him.