51.1

[A/N] Jason is like the real life brother of Mere but in the story he's older so ya

-Ally's P.O.V-

I enter my home and was immediately welcomed by the sweet smell of cupcakes.

"Mom?" I said while already walking towards the kitchen, when I first saw a blonde girl I thought that mom just did her hair but then again, she likes her hair color so this can't be her.

"WHO ARE YOU?" I yelled which made the suspicious girl slightly jump.

Once she turned around I immediately recognized her and automatically ran to her and hugged her.

"Ohmygod Emma!" I said while practically still choking her to death.

"I ca-can't breathe." She said dramatically which made me pull away, I then softly slapped her arm and she pretended to cry.

"I missed you so much!" I said happily, I can't believe she's actually here.

"I missed you too babe, I told Jason I wanted to come today since I missed you and Patty so much!" Emma said and smiled widely, if you didn't know yet, Emma is my brother's girlfriend. They had been together for almost three years now and I'm really happy for them.

"I still don't know what you saw in my brother." I joked and she just shrugged and winked.

"His baby's big which made me stay." She replied with a smirk and I already knew what she meant so I made a disgusted look.

"Ew Emma you haven't change at all!" I said, trying to change the topic.

"I know! It had been like a year since I last saw you!" She said and hugged me again.

"Oh hello dear, I see you met our visitor already." Mom said while holding some plates, probably to fix the table already.

"How could you not tell me?" I asked in a dramatic way.

"I wanted it to be a surprise, I know how much you love this girl." Mom chuckled.

"Probably even more than Jason." Emma joked and chuckled.

"Probably not." Jason said and hugged Emma from behind.

"Don't touch me I'm dirty." Emma said and regretted it once she saw the smirk on Jason's face.

"I'm gonna go.." I awkwardly said since Jason started to get a little bit close to Emma and I felt extremely uncomfortable.

I went up to my room, changed clothes, placed my hair in a high ponytail and went on Tumblr for a bit.

After a few minutes my phone went on, signaling me that someone was calling.

I checked the caller ID and it was Vivi, well this is unusual. She doesn't really call me this early, this has to be something important.

I answered it quickly and was about to greet her but when I heard her sobs I immediately felt like crying as well.

"Vivi? Vivi what's wrong?" I asked her.

"I erm-Ian just ugh." She tried to tell me something but obviously failed because of her condition.

"What happened with Ian?" I asked her sincerely, I hated it whenever Vivi was sad since she's this very hyper and fun girl, the type of girl that you think never gets sad, that's Vivi.

"He-bro-broke up.." She managed to tell me.

"Do you want me to come over?" I asked her, now that I know what happened I had to come see her.

"Ple-please," She said and sniffed.

"I'll be there soon I love you." I told her.

"Tha-thanks, love you more." She said and ended the call.

I never thought this day would come, I thought Ian and Vivi were the perfect couple, I actually thought they were gonna marry and have kids, I didn't imagine Ian breaking up with Vivi and I can't even imagine what I'm about to do to that sick idiot.

But for now, I grabbed a sweater and put it on along with some boots and went downstairs. I can already smell the cupcakes from here but I have a best friend to take care of, she needs me more than I need the cupcakes.

Well maybe I can get some for me and Vivi, it would make her feel better right?

"Honey where are you-"

"Mom Vivi needs me right now, it's urgent." I answered her quick, already knowing her question.

"Oh what happened to her?" Mom said with a concerned face.

"Long story, can I please have four cupcakes?" I said, the girls would probably be there but in case they're not, then more cupcakes for both me and Vivi.

"Oh sure honey, be careful!" Mom yelled once I was already outside, the cupcakes were neatly placed inside a pink box and it looked tumblr-worthy. Probably gonna take a picture of this once I arrive.

I rode my bike to Vivi's house since it was super close and it would take a long time before I reach her place when I walk so I decided to ride my old bike.

"I haven't used you in ages." I whispered to my bike and started to pedal.

-Vivi's P.O.V-

I literally felt my heart break in two pieces and sink into my feet, one half in each foot.

It's so horribly painful, and even after the initial shock wears off, there's a twinge that comes back once in a while.

How could Ian do this to me? I thought he loved me? Was this what Ally felt when she found out Gab was only using her? No, this is much worse than that.

"Ally's here for you." Some nanny told me, I couldn't even think anymore so I didn't remember her name even if we only had two nannies. My parents were always busy with work so they hired some nannies to take care of me and my cousins.

"Vivi.." Ally whispered while slowly closing the door.

"I-I don't kno-know why." I simply said and started to cry again.

"Shh, it's okay." Ally said and hugged me while I sob in her arms.

"I-I thought he-he lo-ved.." I couldn't even finish my sentence and sobbed harder.