35

-Hazel's P.O.V-

"Do you think this would work?" Gab asked me right when we closed Ally's locker, I bet Ally would kill me right after this but I'm helping her get a partner in life so she should at least thank me, at least someone likes her this way.

"I don't really know." I honestly said, I tried not to talk much due to the fact that he's Gab, one of the school's most popular boy so I have to be careful on the words I'm saying which is hard so better not talk at all.

"If this doesn't work, I'm blaming you." He said which made me mentally curse, great.

"I'm kidding, woah calm down." He said and chuckled, I didn't even notice I was shaking until now, I'm such a loser.

"Alright, later okay? You know the plan?" He asked me and I just simply nodded, if this doesn't work Ally and Vivi, oh especially Vivi would hate me, Bea already does so.. ohmygod what did I do.

Whatever, at least in my entire life I got to meet people and have friends.

"Cool okay bye," Gab quickly said and left, I was now all alone in the hallway so I just decided to go to the field, it's much safer outside because well you get to run just in case, I watch too much movies.

----

-Ally's P.O.V-

"What were you doing last night?" I asked Hazel, I was trying to call her but I guess her phone was off.

"Uh why?" She asked me and awkwardly scratched her arm.

"Because I was trying to call you but it won't even ring." I said and waited for her response.

"Oh, sorry, I was watching a movie.." She said, I have a feeling this girl is lying.

"What movie?" I asked her, if she wants to play a game then I'll sure as hell win.

"28 Weeks Later," She replied and I honestly just heard that movie name now, remind me to search that later.

"Never heard it before, what's it about?" I asked and heard her gasp, oh well not my fault right?

"You kidding, right?" She asked me and I honestly shook my head no, was that movie that nice?

"It's one of my faves, about people dying and kinda like zombies and all, it's pretty rad if you ask me." She said and smiled at me.

"Yeah zombies aren't my thing.." I awkwardly said, it wasn't really fun watching Zombie 2 with Patty the other night so I don't really like zombies.. gross..

"Why are we friends?" She joked but then remembered the fact that I was the one who forced the two of us to be friends, I just wanted to know her story and to meet her and look at us now.

"Okay, we have to watch it sometime, it was on Fox Movies last night so yeah." She said and our conversation ended there, both me and Hazel didn't know what to say so it was silence. Vivi's the one who usually starts a conversation but she has to be with Ian today, she says that she never wants to leave him ever again, weirdo.

"Have you seen Bea?" I asked Hazel and she just shook her head, why is everyone weird today.

"Hey, aren't you gonna get anything from your locker?" Hazel asked me when we were about to go to our classroom.

"Why?" I asked her, I'm so confused and lost at the moment.

"Because-uh you always get something from there and I was just-uh wondering why you didn't go there today." She said and shrugged, oh yeah that made me think, I forgot to go to my locker, silly me.

"Let's go then," I simply said, way to embarrass yourself Ally.

"I'll meet you there, I have to go to the washroom." She told me and I just nodded, I wonder where my other friends were, oh and me and Calum are friends but I try my best to ignore him, it will just increase my feelings for him and now I know that he's way closer to Bea than to me, I have to keep my distance.

When I finally reached my locker I noticed a small sticky note placed outside my locker which made it really visible, oh goodness Lord what can this be.

It read, "Hey Ally, I hope you like my surprise :) -G" in script which made it look really fancy and all which may I say is really attractive, I enjoy seeing people write in cursive and I have no idea why.

I slowly opened my locker and gasped once a small balloon fell on the floor, I opened my locker more and tons of small balloons fell. This created a small scene and now people are looking at me, I'm definitely going to leave this all here and not clean it, it's not my job for crying out loud.

I then noticed a small letter inside my locker, how did it even-one of my friends knew this was going to happen. There's no way some random stranger knew my locker password and helped G, which I assumed was Gab, if I find out who helped him I swear I'm going to slap her so hard she won't be able to move for two weeks.

I slowly opened the letter and now thousands of people were looking at me, great just great.

Dear Ally,

I know this made a huge mess but it was worth it, well if you say yes :). Anyways, I just wanted to ask you out on a date and I know this sounds crazy but I liked you ever since day one, cheesy I know but it's the truth. Please, please, please say yes on this date and I promise I won't let you down, I promise to make you feel special. I promise to make you feel the way you make me feel, which is really, really, happy. Please say yes?

Truly Yours,

Gab \m/

"Say yes girl." I heard someone whisper and made me jump a little.

"Jesus, where did you come from?" I asked Hazel, she said she was going to the washroom so what's she doing here?

"Behind you, I didn't really go to the washroom.." She said awkwardly.

"So you're the one who helped Gab." This was sweet and all but I'm not really a fan of these type of thing, cheesy romance is disgusting for me, I know I'm so lame but I just really don't like it.

"Yeah, say yes please he worked hard on it." Hazel pleaded.

"Did he pay you?" I joked, I wanted to talk about this with Vivi, I know she would be able to help me answer and no offense to Hazel but she sounds desperate and it is not helping me at all.

"Of course not, but this is sweet and all, say yes?" She asked me one more time.

I thought about it, no harm in trying right?

"Say yes?" I heard a more manly voice say behind me and saw Gab holding a piece of rose, great.

"Uh-I uh um..." I didn't know what to say, people were smiling, somewhere frowning, probably jealous, everyone was looking at me and if I say no to Gab then it would ruin him and my reputation, I have no choice but to say yes.

"Fine," I said and didn't know what I was thinking then, one date won't harm anyone, right?