Lunch Gone Wrong.

Start from the beginning

"We can wait." He sits down beside me and I look around. Minutes later he stands back up, "You can sit here." I look towards the entrance and see an elderly couple waiting. Before I could stand up Felix stands up and motion for me to stay seated.

Cain pulls me up and takes my seat. I sit down on his lap before he can even tell me to, "Who's going to do the work here while we're in Italy?" He interlocks our fingers together and kisses the top of my hand, "I have a few people I can trust to do the work for us while we're gone."

Twenty minutes later we are getting seated. We seat in the booth and I sit on the inside and Cain sits beside me. We look at the menus and my eyes widen at the price for one burger, "Cain! One burger is twenty-five dollars. Fries and drinks are separate." Felix and Joel laugh at me and I pout, "Stop worrying about the prices and get what you want."

I mumble under my breath and look over the menu and decide on what I want to eat.

"Can I sleep over with Alazea?" I look at Joel and he shows me a bright smile, "You want to sleep over?" He nods his head and I look at Alazea, "When we come back from Italy you can sleep over." I look at my fingers, "Please, only for a night."

Cain clears his throat, "Alazea, I said no. Don't ask again." I look at Joel and he shows me a sad look. I look away and swallow my embarrassment. We order our food and I tap Cain, "I-I need to go to the bathroom." He lets me out and I walk to the bathroom.

All of a sudden I feel myself get pulled into a family bathroom. "Cain, what are doing?" He locks the door, "I came to check on you. Alazea, how many time do I have to tell you to not question me?" I don't answer him and he forces me to look at him, "I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

He lets out a long sigh, "Did you really have to use the bathroom?" I shake my head, "Are you mad at me?" I shake my head again, "I was embarrassed and I felt like I embarrassed you in front of your friend. I'm your sub and I forget the rules at the wrong time."

He wraps his arms around my waist, "There's no need to be embarrassed. This is nothing new to them, so don't worry." I look up at him and he shows me a smile. "Okay." We walk back to our table and sit down. "Are you okay?" Joel shows me a worried look and I smile at him, "I'm okay."

We start talking amongst each other and I found out that Felix met Joel at a restaurant Joel used to work at. They have two dogs and Joel has been begging for a third one. I admire their relationship so much. You can tell that it's not just based off of sex.

Our food comes out ten minutes later and my mouth drop when I see the size of the burger. "This is so big!!" Cain looks at me and laughs, "You said you wanted a big burger." He cuts the burger in half for me and I pick it up. I take a bite out of it and moan at the taste, "I'm guessing its good." Felix says with a laugh.

I nod my head and take another bite, "Alazea, slow down before you choke." I give him a side look and he plucks my forehead, "I saw that." Joel covers his laughter with a cough and I glare at him.

After lunch, we decide to go back to the hotel and watch a movie. Me and Joel sit on the loveseat. "Let's make Cain and Felix mad?" I look at him with confusion in my eyes, "Huh? What do you mean make them mad?"

He shows me a defiant look and before I could question him again he pushes me down and get on top of me. He crashes his lips to mine and my eyes widen.

"What the fuck?!" Cain pulls Joel off of me and I stare at him with shock. "Joel, what the hell were you doing?!" Felix asks Joel with angry eyes, "W-We were just kissing." Felix glares at me and I flinch, "Don't look at her like that! Your sub was the one who initiated it!" Cain looks at me and I whimper.

Felix grabs his and Joel's coats and storms out. Joel looks at me and wink. "Cain, I-I swear it's no-." He picks me up and throws me over his shoulders. I feel myself get thrown on the bed and he gets on top of me. He puts his face in my neck, "C-Cain."

"Don't talk." I close my mouth and look up at the ceiling. What was Joel thinking? I hope Felix is not too rough with him. We stay in the same position for thirty minutes. Both us not saying a word and the only thing you can hear is our breathing.

Cain sits up and looks at me, "We're going to stop somewhere before we get the kids." He pulls me up and walks ahead of me, "Are we going to talk about what happened?" He shakes his head, "Not right now, we will later." He puts his coat on and helps me put mine on.

We head down to the car and he drives off. I start playing with my fingers, this silence between us is killing me. "Cain, where are we going?" He looks at me from the corner of his eye and then back at the road, "You'll see once we get there."

Thirty minutes later we pull up to a strip club. "Who are we meeting here?" He walks ahead of me and I catch up to him and grab him by the arm, "Cain, please say something to me! I don't like it when you're not talking to me! If you're angry at me say it, yell at me, but don't give me the silent treatment." He pulls his arm out of my hand, "Let's go."

I feel a lump grow in my throat as I watch his back. I slowly follow behind him as we walk in. I ignore the loud music and keep my head down.

I bump into someone and mumble a sorry. I look around and see that Cain is not in front of me. I look towards the bar and the lodge and see him nowhere. "Cain." I say barely above a whisper. "Cain!" I say louder. A man walks up to me and touches me, "Are you here by yourself?" He pulls me to him and licks my neck, "Ah! Stop!" I push him away and wipe my neck.

No, Cain's going to think I'm dirty. He licked the place that Cain kisses all the time. I wipe my neck with so much force that I accidentally scratch myself. "Cain!"

My eyes widen when I see Cain going to the back with some woman. I catch up to them, but a guard stands in my way. "Please, move." He shakes his head, "You're not allowed back here unless you're invited." I let out a shaky breath, "Sir, please. I came with the man who just went back there."

He raises his eyebrow, "The man who just went back there with one of the strippers? Yeah, right." I look around and point, "That man over there is harassing the women." He looks past me, "She's with me."

A woman walks up to me and grabs my hand. "T-Thank you so much." She shows me a small smile, "The man you're looking for is in the last room on this hall." I thank the woman again and run to the last room. I open the door and see Cain and the woman kissing. "Cain."

He pulls away from her, "Who the hell are you?! How the hell did you get passed security?!" I look at Cain and he shows me an emotionless face, "W-Why? I thought you were only supposed to k-kiss me." I fall to the floor and start crying. I take in sharp breaths as my tears fall.

"Alazea! Alazea, calm down!" I try to take deep breaths, but that doesn't help. I hold my chest as I feel it tightening up. All of a sudden I feel Cain lips on mine. He holds my nose and forces me to control my breathing. I push him away and wipe my mouth, "W-Why?"

"What did you feel?" I scoot further away from him, "I felt jealousy and anger. Why did you kiss her?" He sits down  in front of me, "That's what I felt when I saw you and Joel kissing."