Sell Your Body To Me And Only Me

Cain POV

The next morning I wake up to Mikaela screaming, "Who the hell are you and why are you in my house?!" I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Minutes later I start walking towards the guest room.

"Stop yelling." Mikaela turns to look at me, "What do you mean stop yelling?! There's another woman in our house half naked! Would you put on a shirt?!" I look over at Alazea and ignore Mikaela demand, "Don't worry about her. How did you sleep?"

She looks at Mikaela and then at me, "I slept well, it was the best sleep in so long. Lance is still asleep." She points at Lance and she was right, he is still asleep. "Cain, who is she? Why is she in our house in one of our beds?" I glare at Mikaela, "Nothing in this house belongs to you. Everything belongs to me, you lost all of this the second you cheated."

I look back at Alazea and she flinches from me, "Get dress, I'm taking you to a hotel and you can stay there as long as you want." Her eyes widen and her mouth drop, "W-What?"

"I'm taking Zelda with me for the day. You can do whatever you want. Don't even try to question her." I walk out after that and head to my bathroom to take a quick shower.

After my shower, I walk to Zelda and see her standing up in her crib. "Da!!" I pick her up and she laughs, "How did my baby girl sleep?" She claps her hands and laughs. I put her in some warm clothes and walk back to the guest room.

"You ready?" I ask as I walk back in the room. "Is this Zelda? She's so cute!" Zelda looks at Alazea and smile. "Come on, lets head to the hotel." We walk downstairs and head to my car.

"You have a driver? You must like this way of life a lot." We get in the car, "Harrison, take us to the hotel." He nods his head and drives off. Harrison has been my driver since the beginning. He is also someone who knows about Mikaela affair.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I know this is not much, but I promise I will bring more later on." She pulls out a wrinkle fifty dollar bill, "It's fine." Ten minutes later we are in front of my hotel.

We walk in and I walk past the front desk and head towards the elevator. "Don't you have to check in?" I shake my head, it seems like she doesn't know who I am. We walk to my penthouse, I use this place whenever I don't want to be in the same building as Mikaela.

"This place is so big!"

Alazea POV

"Is this another place you stay at?" He nods his head as he sits Zelda on the floor, "Yeah, I stay here to get away from a few things."

I need to find someone to watch Lance while I go out tonight. I have to repay the bar lady and Cain for helping me out. "Why were you digging in my trash can? I've been meaning to ask that, but you looked so tired yesterday." I look down at my feet, I've never thought I would go through someone trash and get caught.

"Um, I-I saw you throw away some clothes. We didn't have anywhere to go and I didn't want Lance to be too cold at night. The only thing he had wrapped around him was my coat. I-I'm sorry." I sit down on the floor and Zelda crawls to me.

"Those clothes were getting donated. I wasn't throwing them away." I quickly look up, "I didn't know I was stealing! Please don't call the police." My eyes widen as a small smile shows up on his lips, "You weren't stealing and I'm not going to call the police. Calm down."

"Who was that woman?" His smile disappears and a cold look comes across his face, "Y-You don't have to tell me."

"She's my soon to be ex-wife." I arch my eyebrow, "Soon to be?" He nods his head, "She cheated on me a while back. I tried to stay with her for our daughter sake, but I just can't do it anymore." Zelda looks up at me and laugh, "What about Zelda?"

"I'm going to try to get full custody over her. She doesn't even care about her own daughter. She just cares about expensive things." I look up at him and see a distant look in his eyes.

"Can you watch Lance for me? I have to work later on today. I won't be gone long, I promise." He arches his eyebrow at me, "What exactly do you do?" I look away from him and then bite my lip, "Um, I work at a d-diner." I don't want to think of me as a bad person, I'm doing this because it's the only thing I can do for Lance and his future.

I hope he couldn't tell I was lying, "Are you going to work till the morning?" He's not going to question me. "N-No, they let me work for a few hours and then send me home since I have Lance." He lets out a long sigh, "Yeah, I'll watch him for you."

Night

I am on the streets waiting for someone to pick me up. It was hard to avoid Cain while I was trying to leave earlier. I'm glad he's letting me stay at his penthouse, but I really need to work and get some money for me and Lance.

"Are you Queen?" A man in his late twenties asks me as he pulls up, "Yes sir I am. What would you like, sexy?" He licks his lips and opens his door, "Intercourse."

"Anywhere is fine for me. Pay me before we do it." He pulls out his wallet and hands me two hundred dollar bills. "Let's get started." We climb to the back seat and he pulls down his pants and put on a condom. I get on top of him and he groans as I slowly slide down on him.

I throw my head back as I start bouncing up and down. Not even a full three minutes later he finishes, "That was great. Lick me clean." I shake my head, "No, you have to pay me fifty for me to do that." He grabs me by my head and forcefully pushes my head down.

"No! Stop!" I punch him in the dick and run out of the car. He gets out of the car and starts chasing after me. "Ahh! Leave me the fuck alone!!"

"Get back here, you slut!" I run around the corner and hit a wall. I fall to the ground and look up, "C-Cain! What are you doing here?!" I hear footsteps and I quickly get up to hide behind Cain, "Where did that bitch go?"

I peek from behind Cain, "When a woman says no she means no." All of a sudden Cain punches the man in the nose. I cover my mouth in shock and Cain grabs my left wrist, "Let's go. Why would you lie about your job?"

"H-How did you know?" He rolls his eyes, "Anybody could tell that you were lying. I had Harrison watch Zelda and Lance for me while I followed you out. I had lost you when I looked at my phone for one second. I found you running away from that man." I look down at my feet, "You can have this."

I pull out the two hundred dollars bills out of my bra, "You can take this, right?" He shakes his head, "No, I can't. Let's just get back to the penthouse." I stop walking, "I-I can't, I have to earn some money. I can't just sit in the house all day."

He turns to look at me, "I understand that, but prostitution is not the way. I will help you get another job." I shake my head again, "Nobody's going to hire someone who's been on the streets since they were eighteen and someone who also has a child and can barely take care of their child. Just let me get one more person for the night, I promise."

I try to walk off and he throws me over his shoulders, "There's no way that's happening." I hit his back as he starts walking, "Put me down, you don't understand! The only thing I know how to do is sell my body! I need the money, I need to give Lance a better lifestyle! I'm saving up some money to get us a one bedroom apartment! I think I'm almost there, I know I'm almost there!"

"If you only know how to sell your body then sell your body to me and only me."