Lunch Gone Wrong.

Alazea POV

I wake up to the feeling of someone running their fingers through my hair, "You're prettier without your mask." I open my eyes and show the guy in front of me a questionable look, "Joel?" He nods his head and laughs, "Yep."

"What are you doing here?" He climbs on the bed and sit down beside me, "Felix wanted to come here." I look at his neck and see the collar still on his neck, "You didn't take that off?" He looks at me and laughs, "You're so cute. No, you don't take it off unless your dom tells you too or if you want to put on a different collar that you might have."

"Felix brought me a lot, but this one is my favorite because this is the first one he brought me." I run my fingers over it and flinch once I hear Cain's voice, "Joel, did you wake her up?" Cain looks at us and I quickly move my hand away from Joel's neck.

"Good morning. I'm going to go brush my teeth and take a shower." I rush to the bathroom and close the door behind me. I don't want Cain to see me looking or touching Joel's collar, he might yell at me like last time.

Twenty minutes later I am walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me. "Cain took your outfit out already." He hands me my outfit and I look at it. It's a white oversized button up shirt and some light blue jeans. I put the clothes on and walk out to the living room.

I walk up to Cain and he kisses my forehead, "Did Joel wake you up?" Felix asks me and I shake my head, "No, he didn't." All of a sudden my stomach growls and I hide my face in Cain's chest, "Let's go get something for lunch." I look up at him, "Lunch? What time is it? 2:00 in the afternoon! Cain, why didn't you wake me up earlier?"

He starts laughing, "Because I know you were really tired from last night." He hands me a coat and help me put it on, "What about Lance and Zelda?"

"We can go pick them up later on." He takes my hand and we walk out. "Where do y'all want to eat?"

"I want a big cheeseburger and fries." I catch up to Joel as we walk to the car, "What do you want to to eat?" He shrugs his shoulders, "I want a burger too."

We get in the car and I sit in the back with Joel. "What do you do during the day?" Joel asks me as we drive off, "I'm Cain's assistant and I also have a baby boy name Lance." He arches his eyebrow, "Who is Zelda?"

I point at Cain, "That's his daughter, she's so cute and sweet. You would love Lance and Zelda." I cover my mouth and let out a small groan. I'm getting too excited, other than Jasmine and Brielle I'm talking to someone who isn't using me to get closer to Cain.

"What's wrong?" I shake my head and I look out the window. "What's wrong, Alazea?" I look away from the window and see Cain looking at me from the rear view mirror, "I got too excited."

I hear him chuckle, "What's wrong with that?" I shrug my shoulders and I hear Joel ask Cain what's wrong. I shake my head signaling Cain to not tell them. "Nothing. We're almost there."

My stomach growls again and Joel laughs, "You must be really hungry." I nod my head and he laughs even harder, "What do you during the day?"

"I'm going back to school right now, so I'm not really doing anything. I'm going for criminal justice." I look at my fingers I really want to go back to school, but I have to work as Cain's assistant and I'm also his sub, so I don't think there will be any time for me to go to school.

Ten minutes later we are getting out of the car and walking into the restaurant. Cain walks ahead of us to talk to the host and we sit down and wait. "It's going to be a fifteen to twenty-minute wait." A pout crawls on my lips and Cain stands in front of me and kisses me on my forehead, "We can go somewhere else or we can wait. Which one do you want?"