Wrapped Around Her Finger.

Cain POV

I am in the elevator on my way up to my penthouse when I get a message from Silas. I open the message and see a picture of Simba and Silas posing with a skull in front of him.

"He really took a picture with the skull." I walk in the penthouse and Alazea walks up to me, "How was your meeting?" I smile down at her, "It was good. How was everything here?" She turns around, "Good."

Brielle walks up to me, "Brielle? What are you still doing here?" She is holding a sleeping Isaac, "Alazea wanted me to keep her company, so I stayed. You don't have to worry about paying me for that part. Have a nice night." She walks out after that and I close and lock the door.

"What did you talk about at the meeting?" I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist, "We talked about how the wrong people always end up in our businesses." She raises her eyebrow in curiosity, "Wrong people? What do you mean by the wrong people? Why don't you do anything about them?"

I carry her to the playroom, "I have a long talk with them making sure they don't mess with my business again. Most times that person don't even come back. It's like they disappear." She looks at me and laughs, "Maybe because you scare them away." I hum in response, "You might be right."

I put her down and she takes her clothes off. "Good girl." I wrap my arms around her, "Do you want a kiss?" She nods her head and I smack her ass, "Yes, sir."

I bend down and put my lips on hers. She grips my shirt as I make our tongues dance. I pull away and she whimpers, "Put your hands against the wall. Don't move unless I say so." She walks over to the wall and looks back at me. "Alazea, have you ever done anal?"

She shakes her head, "No, sir." I pick up some anal beads and walk up to her. "So you have a virgin asshole?" She nods her head and I squeeze her ass, "Yes, sir."

I push her against the wall and grind against her. She lets out a moan when she feels my dick against her, "Do you want to try these anal beads?" I move my hips and she rolls her eyes to the back of her head. "Yes, sir."

I bite her ear and she shivers, "You can tell me no. I know anal is something big. If you don't want to we don't have to." I lick her earlobe, "I-I want to."

I pick up some lube and put it all over her tight little whole. "I'm going to use my fingers first." She moans in response and I slowly slide my middle finger inside her. "Does it hurt?" She shakes her head and move against my finger, "More."

I put my ring finger in and she leans her forehead against the wall. "Let me know when it hurts." I slowly start moving my fingers and she throws her head back, "Does it feel good?"

"Y-Yes, sir." I use my other free hand to rub her clitoris. "Don't cum until I say so. If you cum without me saying so, I will spank you." I kiss the corner of her lip as I continue to play with her asshole and her pussy.

Her legs start shaking, "C-Cain. Please. I've been a good girl." I nibble on her ear and she shivers, "You have been a good girl, haven't you?"

"Yes sir, I have. Please." She starts playing with her nipples, "Cain, I can't hold it. I thought I wasn't going to get punished." I bend down to her ear, "Cum for me baby girl." She lets herself go the second she hears my voice.

She falls to the floor with her ass in the air. She jerks from the pleasure, "Thank you, sir. Thank you." I bend down behind her and put her ass against my hard dick.

"Move against me." She slowly moves her ass against me and I groan, "That's it. Keep going, baby." I feel her wetness through my pants, "You're so wet. Put your hands back on the wall."