A Nice Man Helped Us.

Alazea Above

Alazea

"I do everything except for anal. One hundred for a blowjob, fifty for a handjob, and two hundred for intercourse." The middle-aged man shows me his crooked smile, "Are you the famous Queen of these streets?"

I show him my fake and famous smile, "Is that what they call me around here?" He nods his head and opens the door for me. "What would you like tonight?" He runs his fingers through my straight wig.

"This is my first time, so I'll just take a hand job." I bite my tongue to keep me from yelling at him out of anger. That's not enough to pay the lady at the bar for watching Lance. "Okay, pay first and then we can get started."

He pulls out his wallet and hands me a wrinkly fifty dollar bill. He pulls down his pants and I pour some warm water on his little dick. I don't even have to use my whole hand, I'm literally using two fingers. He groans as I grip him and I roll my eyes.

My name is Alazea Coleman, I am prostitute struggling to make it out on these streets. I've been living on the streets since I was eighteen years old. I was raped by my mom brother and I got kicked out. I didn't end up pregnant with his baby, my first or second client was when I got pregnant.

I'm saving up all my money for a one bedroom apartment. I don't want Lance living on the streets like this. Four minutes later he finishes all over my hands and his pants.

He hands me a napkin and I wipe my hands. "I'll come back tomorrow to come and see you." I get out the car, "If I'm not to busy." I wink at him as he drives off. I fall to my knees and sigh, "How can I pay the bar lady?"

I slowly start walking towards the bar and the woman eyes lands on me. She shows me a smile and I walk towards the back. "Where did you go this time?" I shake my head and hand her the fifty dollars I just received, "I promise I will bring you the rest and then some tomorrow night. It was just a slow night at my job tonight."

She shakes her head and sigh, "Keep the money, I can't let you stay here tonight. The owner is getting upset that you keep sleeping on the employee couch." I don't even have the energy to say anything.

"O-Okay. W-Where's Lance?" We walk to the employees' lounge, "I've been coming to check on him every five minutes. He's been asleep the entire time." I pick Lance up and kiss his forehead, "Thank you."

I walk out of the bar and wrap Lance as best I could. I was going to use that money to buy me and Lance some warmer clothes. I stop in front of a big house and smile at it, "One day mommy's going get us a house just like this one. The day my dream come true will be the day me and you will not be on the streets." I say to a sleeping Lance.

All of a sudden I see a man throw away a big bag of clothes. "Why would he throw them away? He can give them to people who don't have anything." A gust a wind hits me and I shiver. I have on a crop top with a miniskirt and some knee-high boots. Lance is wrapped up in my coat.

I go through the back gate of the house and slowly walk to the trash can. I put Lance down behind some bushes and look around me to make sure no one is watching me. I lift the trash can and take the bag out. I open the bag and see all types of clothes.

A small smile crawls on my lips, "We're not going to be cold anymore Lance." Before I could even pull any type of clothing out someone comes out.

"Who the hell are you and what the fuck are doing in my backyard?!" I fall back and scream after hearing the loud voice, "Ah! I-I-I'm s-sorry! I-I saw you thr-."

"You saw me what?! Are you a stalker?! Get the fuck off my property before I call the police!" Lance starts crying and I turn around and quickly go behind the bushes, "S-Sshh, m-mommy's here."