[77] Narrative²¹

Start from the beginning

"Wait unnie, I need to go now. Have a safe flight. Don't forget to make baby Chou" She giggled

"Nope. You can have your own baby Chou with that handsome guy"

"That's not baby Chou. That's baby Ahn, hihihi. Tell oppa to take care of you, okay? I gotta go now mwa" She waved her hand before she ended the call.

"That kid" Sana chuckled.

"Is she dating someone?" Tzuyu suddenly asked causing for Sana to turn around and look at him.

Someone finally opened a conversation.

"I didn't know you're there. No, she's not dating someone, just a crush. You know, she's a teenager now" Sana seriously replied. After what she said, a dead silence filled their house again.

Sana just went inside the bedroom to check all her important things inside the luggage. She also took a bath and changed her clothes to a thicker one because it's cold inside the airplane and the temperature to France is different to Korea.

When Sana was done, she carried her luggage downstairs without asking for help. She told herself that she can do it even though she knows that she's really clumsy.

"Ha! Strong independent woman" she said "Sounds wrong. Maybe a little bit strong but not an independent woman" she corrected and laughed at herself.

Tzuyu is still packing his things right now. He didn't fix anything because he's always busy chatting and calling Mina.

"I wish I can get a proper sleep out there" Sana said as she stretches her arms. She laid on the couch and closed her eyes. She stayed there for awhile while waiting for Tzuyu. When she heard a sound of a car, she immediately walks outside to talk to the driver.

"Sorry. Tzuyu is still fixing his things" She apologized.

"Okay ma'am. I'll wait here outside"

Sana checks the time and it's now 5:30 PM and they need to go at the airport now.

"Tzuyu! What took you so long? Are you a freaking turtle?" Sana shouted downstairs while crossing her arms. Tzuyu walked down with his luggage and saw Sana standing there.

"You're moving like a girl. Did you apply some make-up?" Sana asked and Tzuyu just ignored her. He carried their luggages and put it inside the car.

Tzuyu sat on the passenger's seat while Sana sat behind them. They are now in the middle of the road when Sana forgot something.

"Wait. I forgot my passport on the couch" she worriedly said.

"What the hell?" Tzuyu reacted. They drove back home just to get Sana's passport and the driver drove as fast as he could so that they wouldn't be late on their flight.

They thanked the driver and immediately walks inside the airport to check-in. Sana contacted Jihyo and Nayeon and she didn't get a chance to meet them because they said they are still in the middle of the road.

"You seat near the window" Tzuyu said when they're now inside the plane.

"Nice one. I thought we will argue who will seat there" Sana said because she always wants to seat there for an amazing view of the clouds.

The plane is now taking-off and Sana noticed that Tzuyu looks so pale.

"You okay dude?" She asked. Tzuyu didn't answer her back and he became so stiff on his chair.

"Shit" He cursed silently.

"Do you have acrophobia?" Sana asked and Tzuyu nodded.

"Should I ask for medical assistance?" Sana worriedly asked because he doesn't look so fine.

"No need" Tzuyu said but Sana is really worried because he'll be like this for 12-13 hours.

"You can rest your head on my shoulder" She suggested but Tzuyu didn't bother to move.

"Come here" Sana wrapped her right arm around his nape and pulled him closer to her shoulder.

"Relax. Don't panic, Tzuyu. I'm here"