FIFTY ONE

April 15

[ Molly POV ]

"Jimin-ah!" I laugh as he slows down behind me. The smile painted on his lips and glow in his eyes tell me he's enjoying the moment.

The boys shout, arms stretched wide and faces pointing to the sky as raindrops land on their milky skin.

"This is so nice!" Namjoon shouts as he jogs in front of us.

The rain was soft at first, trickling down the leaves and kissing our skin. Then, after minutes of running through the forest, the rain begins to pour heavily. We run through the muddy dirt and wet bark under the cloudy sky.

"Jimin-ah!" I shout again, glancing back at him. "Come on!"

He chuckled, catching up to me and nudging my elbow. "Is that the fastest you can run?"

A smirk crawls on my face and I stop. Taking my sandals off, I keep my eyes on Jimin as he smirks teasingly.

"Oh, it's on!" I dart past him, sandals swinging in my hands. What started off as escaping the rain, resulted in playful teasing and games as we challenged each other.

I couldn't stop smiling. The world seemed to be in slow motion as I looked around me. The boys running with smiles on their faces, wet hair bouncing at the motion, droplets of water glistening on silky skin.

It was all perfect.

_

"Well that's perfect." Jimin smiled sarcastically, his foot kicking the tire sunk into the mud.

"It's okay." I smiled at him, resting my hand on his stomach as I tippy toed to kiss his cheek.

The rain had turned the dirt into mud and the car tires was sunk in it. After trying multiple times, the car just wouldn't move. Engine roared, foot pressed down on the gas petal, but the tire only spit mud out.

"I'm sorry, baby." Jimin smiled sorrily at me, his hand reaching my cheek and wiping away the droplets of water. But it was no use as the rain only continued to pour harder. "I had a reservation, but I guess we won't be making it."

I smiled at him, squinting through the rain. "It's-"

"Take the motorcycle." Jungkook shouted through the rain.

"The-" Jimin furrows his brows at Jungkook.

Jungkook pointed a finger at the black motorcycle parked at the other end of the dirt parking lot.

"I rented one. But I'll travel with Hobi hyung." He said, taking his keys out of his pocket and laying them on Jimin's palm. "Take it."

"We'll get this car out or call a tow truck, but you get going so you can make your reservation!" Yoongi added.

Jimin looked down at me, wordlessly asking if I was okay with it. A smile came to my lips as I nodded me head at him.

"Thanks, guys." Jimin said, talking my hand in his and guiding me towards the motorcycle. Waving a goodbye at the boys, I clutched on to Jimin's hand tighter as he guided me.

He placed a helmet on my head before putting one on his. Swinging his leg over the motorcycle, he sunk into it, starting the engine with a powerful roar.

"Have you ever ridden one?" I ask before hopping on behind him.

He chuckled, shaking his head. "No, but I'll keep you safe."

With that I hopped on, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling myself closer to his warmth.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yes."

As soon as Jimin took off, I wrapped my arms tighter around him. Through the rain and the engine, I heard his soft chuckling at my action. I could feel his muscles relaxed under me through the wet fabric sticking to our bodies.

_

The rain had turned into a sprinkle and the clouds had cleared a little. We were finally entering the city. The streets were illuminated by the final moments of light as the sun was finally set. Throwing my head back, I smiled with the wind pushing my hair back and water dropping on my face.

The purplish sky was beginning to turn black, and the neon city lights began to flicker on. With Jimin speeding through the cars, I lifted a hand into the air, shouting at the top of my lungs. Hearing Jimin chuckle, he shouted along with me as well.

"Yeah!" He shouted.

At this moment, I felt alive. I felt nothing but euphoria.

_

"Come on." Jimin kisses my forehead as he wrapped his sweater around my shoulders to protect me.

Hand wrapped around my small one, we stumbled into the hotel lobby, giggling like a drunk couple. We were drunk, but drunk in love.

People eyed us weirdly as I walked barefoot with my sandals hanging from my hand and Jimin looking like a Calvin Klein model as his wet shirt exposed the carvings of his abs. But we didn't care.

"That was fun!" I giggled, the sweater Jimin wrapped around me falling to the ground as we were now in the privacy of our suite.

Jimin smiled before licking his lips and tugging on them with his bottom teeth. Slowly inching towards me, my heart fluttered when his eyes turned dark with passion and lust.

They slowly traveled up and down my body, sending a shiver down my back.

He finally reached me, an inch separating our bodies. The pad of his fingers ran up my arm and his hot breath hit my skin. My chest heaves as I try to catch my breath, my heart pounding against my chest when Jimin's fingers curl under my chin.

He lifted my head so our eyes meet. He leans in softly presses his lips to mine. My knees go weak under the soft kiss, craving him.

"I want you." I whisper when he pulls away.

||

a.n

Smutty chapter coming

_

YA'LL

THE ALBUM-

I CANNOT!

ITS SO GOOD!