THIRTY ONE

November 1

[ Molly POV ]

"Are you gonna tell me what happened?" Jin's voice was calm and soothing as he brushed my hair softly. The comb ran through the tangles of my hair, smoothing it before Jin ran his hand through it.

"I am the worst best friend ever." I frown, playing with my fingers. He stayed silent, waiting for me to elaborate. "Michael called me the second we got to the party and we had to leave early. So she got upset and told me that I always put work first and I never make time for my friends."

"Honey, that's not true."

"It is!" I let the tears that had began to swell in my eyes fall down my cheeks, soft sobs escaping my lips. "Jin, I've become the worst friend.  Because of what?" I through my shoulders up and back down, not expecting an answer from him.

"Molly, you are the most caring and generous person I know. You-"

I cut him off before he could continue, crawling off the bed. "Stop making me seem like Miss perfect!" I run my hand through my hair, frustration building within me from hearing the words that haunted me the most. "I'm not, Jin! I hate hearing those words. People think I walk around with a halo on my head. But I'm not what they think, Jin."

I finally meet his eyes, his face unreadable as he stared at me.

Guilt ran through my veins, tightening its grip on my heart. I had just yelled at him for no reason. He was just trying to comfort me.

"Jin," My voice became soft as I reached for him. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to take it out on you."

A small smile spread across his lips as his arms were spread open for me. He pulled me into the bed, hugging me tightly to his chest.

"It's okay." He coo'd, swaying me side to side as he patted my hair. "We're all human."

_

I fell asleep in Jin's arms and when I woke up the next morning, he was fast asleep under me.

His features were angelic under the morning glow. His heart shaped lips were parted as he breathed in softly, his long fingers tucked under his cheek, making them look fluffier than ever.

I traced his hairline down to the silky skin of the cheek, smiling to myself at how his beautiful features perfectly reflected his beautiful personality.