I worked up a sweat trying to get the bag up the stairs but I finally did.

"Rogue!" He repeated once again

"Wait!" I spit back with a aggregated tone.

"Have you got it?"

"Yes!" I throw the bag onto the bed, it was cold in the room so I went to shut the window.

A scream left my mouth as I saw a huge spider crawl across the floor.It moved closer to me and I screamed again.

I jumped over the spider to run out of the room but my body collided with another.

"What's wrong with you why- " I didn't get to finish the sentence as my mouth had formed an O shape.

My breathing stopped when I saw Ivan standing in front of me. It normally wouldn't bother me but Ivan happened to be only wearing a towel.

"Oh my god" I quietly say to myself.

I couldn't fight it any longer my eyes were getting the better of me, I examined every inch of his perfectly built body.

I new he had a good body but never in a millions years did I think it would be this amazing. His well toned abs, his six pack, his v-lines, his arm muscles were even bigger the usual. Oh my his golden brown skin was making me wheeze, a few droplets of water had dripped from the small messy curls that had stuck to his forehead. But the best thing was the various tattoos that covered small parts of his skin.

"You like what you see?" he teases

Still in shock from what I was looking at I wasn't in control of what I was saying.

"Yeah" I say nodding my head, but still admiring his body. It was to tempting, i slowly reached out my hand in attempt to touch his abs.

Wait what?!

Ivan probably had a smile on his face. I quickly snapped out of it when I realised what I was doing.

"Do you want me to put a shirt on?" he asks with a huge smile on his face

"No!"

"Err I mean whatever" I quickly correct

"Don't feel embarrassed, you're more then welcome to drool over me" he teases

"Jackass" I snapped.

"There's a spider, by your foot"he calmly says. I run behind him.

"Get it!" I scream

"Yeah....I don't think so, you slapped me, so this jackass is going back In the bathroom"

"Don't you dare, this is my house!" I shout

"I'm more then happy for you to try and stop me" he responds whilst shutting the door .

The spider moved closer to me trapping me in the corner.

"Ivan please, I'm begging you!"

"Ivan quick!" I can hear him sigh and the bathroom door open. He walks over to the spider and picks it up. The huge spider looked tiny in his hands.

"Now take it outside" he looks at the spider then at me. He puts his hand towards me .

"Stop!" I scream

"Either I get the bed tonight or I'll put the spider in your mouth" it was an easy decision

Was that even a question? Have that creepy little thing in my mouth or sleep on a bed!.... I'd rather sleep in the sewers!!

"Take the bed!" he walks out of the room with the spider and shortly returns without it.

"Did you get rid of it?" I question whilst looking around to make sure he wasn't hiding it anywhere.

"Yes" he dramatically rolls his eyes.

"Promise?" he looks at me and frowns.

"Promise?" i repeat once again. He rolls his eyes once more before replying.

"I promise" he says in a childish way whilst he waves his hands about.

I was getting tired so I went to the cupboard to get some blankets to use.I pulled out one and the the rest came falling down. I began to pick them up when I recognised one of them. It was the blanket I used have when I was younger. It was a huge white fury blanket, I always used to sleep with it, especially when it was thunder and lightning. I grab it and take it downstairs with me.

I put the telly on and got comfortable after a few shows I started to feel tired and eventually I fell asleep.

Vote and comment!!