12.

{Your pov}
I knew he wouldn't let me go. Now I have to hide. Nope. He'll find me. He summoned me, which meant we had to communicate through our minds. "Get your small midget ass out of my mind."

"Get your tall ugly ass a room with Ban."

"Shut the hell up. What did you want me for anyway?"

"I'm coming to find you."

"You won't be able to."

"I will."

"Love to see you actually try. Rossa and Zeldris are just being chill demons who want to destroy us, who are actually trying."

"I know, but that's not what we're here for! I'm coming with you, and so is everyone else. I found another mage who had pills to make Diane smaller."

"Dammit Meliodas!"I groan. I smirk. "See you there."

I confirmed his summon, basically ending the convocation. I teleported to New York, finding myself in what looked like the King George's estate. "Dammit. Anywhere in New York. Why at King George's?"I mutter, walking up to the redcoats. "Which one of you killed Alexander Hamilton?"

"You have no right to ask that question."

"But I do have a right to snap both of your necks."

"I'm gonna have to ask you to leave."

"No."

"We'll shoot."

"Shoot me."

The shots were fired, and a laugh rang out.

"You can't kill me you mega minded idiots."

"We can."

"Can't."

"We aren't aloud to play your childish games. Go home."

"No. I need to talk to the King. Now."

"No."

"KING GEORGE!"I shout.

"We're gonna have to ask you to stop Ma'am."

"KING GEORGE! ITS Y/N L/N! IM BACK!"

"Ma'am the King is sleep, please—"

"Nonsense."I heard a voice growl. A man came out, dressed in a bath robe came out.

"Oh! George! Your clothes!"I say, covering my eyes.

"M-my apologies Y/n. I-its Nice too see you again."

"Your still raising those prices on the tea aren't you?" I pointed a finger at him.

"Y-Yes Y/n."he lowered  head, slightly ashamed.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!" I raised a hand as if I was going to slap him.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!"he raised his arms as if to cover himself.

I hugged him. "Don't worry George. I won't hurt you. Unless...."

"NO!"George cried, shielding himself again as I laughed.

"I'm just joking with ya you idiot."

I heard the guards talking to eathother.
"I've never seen the King cower in fear!"

"Or lower his head to someone lower than him!"

They laughed.

I turned to face both of them. "Listen to me. Watch your back. If you haven't heard of me, ask your comrades, my name is Y/n Mulligan. Then you'll understand the meaning of:I am higher than your King."I snarl.

They shrank back in slight fear.

I turned back to George. "'Know where Thomas Jefferson is?"

"He's...at Alexander's , I think."

"Alright,I think I remember where that is."I say. "Then again, if I don't, I can always teleport."I mutter to myself. "Alright, Bye George. Stop raising the prices on the tea!"I called to him, walking down the steps of the castle.

*time skip*

I knocked on the door of Alexander's house and found a man in a blue coat standing at the door. "Y/n! It's a pleasure to see you again!"Burr's arms wrapped around my waist. I was just a bit shorter so I had to stand on my toes to reach. "Hey Burr. It's nice too see you again too."I smiled.

We walked inside as I heard someone yelling in French. "Jefferson?"

The man looked up at me in surprise. "Oh thank god your here Y/n! Save me from him!" he ran to me like a child and hid behind me me.

"Now, I'm sure it isn't that bad—holy fucking shit."

An angry Lafayette barged out of a room. "JE MEURTRAI CE FILS D'UN BÂTARD!(I'LL MURDER THAT SON OF A BASTARD!)"he growled. "Woah,woah,woah,"I pried Jefferson off of me, approaching Lafayette slowly. "Laff, chill out."Lafayette began to breath slower. "Y-y/n, he—"Lafayette stopped to catch his breath. All he could say was, "that bastard".

"You all act like children."Burr sighed, shaking his head. "That's because they are—"

"Don't you dare say it, Y/n."

"Well, Jeffershit's an asshole who loves to eat dick. And Lafayette's a short-tempered Frenchman who wants freedom for his country."I say as Jefferson let's out a cry of slight agony. "I AM NO SUCH THING!"as Lafayette nodded approvingly at his label.

"Well, who cares. Did you bury Alexander yet?"I ask. "Bury?"Burr repeats. "Oh, about that Y/n, we lied."Lafayette nods in agreement.

"YOU WHAT?!"I growl. "We're sorry! We just wanted you to come back!"Burr and Lafayette exclaim. "He know what? I'm going to bed. You guys leave when you want. When Alexander comes back, tell him that I'm in the guest room if one of you are still here."

"Goodnight.

"See you tomorrow Y/n."

"Bonne nuit mon chéri.(Goodnight my darling)"

"LAFAYETTE I AM NOT YOUR DARLING! THINK ABOUT WHAT HERCULES WOULD HAVE SAID! GOODNIGHT BOYS!"

*time skip*

{Alexander's pov}
I came home, adjusting my shirt. Eliza,I guessed, was sleeping. But there was something else. I saw that the guest door was wide open. I walked inside, looking into the room and found a sleeping girl in the room. She was dressed in a f/c male's attire, her shoes left on the floor at the foot of the bed, tucked neatly. I looked closer to see a pale face. I poked the body. "Is she dead?"I voiced my thoughts aloud but still quiet . The body lied still, but I looked down to see that she was breathing. Though she was almost as pale as a ghost, she was beautiful. I soon noticed that she was awake. And I now realized that she heard me. She looked up at me. Oh. Shit.