9.

After eating that chocolate, a few minutes later I felt a little dizzy. Y/n laughed. "I gave you......I gave you the good stuff."she nodded. "What the hell Y/n, I feel dizzy."I say. "No,Ban, your drunk, drugged, and freeeeeee!"she thrashed her arms around playfully, a few chips falling out of the bag of chips that she was holding.

"What did you give me Y/n?"

"Weed chocolate."

"Seriously?!"

"Yeah. I eat it all the time. Just don't feed it to Hawk. Or..."she shuddered. "I can't say it."

I shrugged as I picked up the remote. Y/n leaned over my shoulder. "So...."

"So?"

"What are you gonna pick?"

"I don't know."

"Pick something."

"What type?"

"This one."

It showed a man standing in front of a gate, with the name 'Lucifer' in gold.

"Y/n?"

"Hmm?"

"I think I'll like this show."

"BAN IS GAY!"

I rolled my eyes.

"I like girls Y/n. I'm not gay."

I finished the ale and grabbed another.

"Prove it then fox."

I spit out my ale.

"What?!"

"You heard me. Prove it."

"No thanks Y/n."

"Ban is gay."she sang as she plopped on the bed and started poking me in the back. "Y/n stop."

"Is the great, big, manly fox getting angry? I bet he doesn't have the balls to scream, yell, or fight me."she laughed.

"Y/n, I've changed."

"Aww. Of course you have."

"Y/n— WHAT THE HELL?!"

Y/n poured her bag of chips on me.

She chuckled and threw a bag of white powder. "Have a coke!"she smirked.

I opened it and tilted it to pour it in my mouth.

"BAN!"Y/n shouted.

"What?"

"It goes in your nose. Let's just hope you don't get addicted."She snickered. I looked at her in confusion.

"Here. Let me help you."

She sat beside me. "Tilt your heard back."

"Are you sure?"

"When have I ever made you do something dangerous?"

"When you—"

"Shush. That's was a rhetorical question."