10.

{Your pov}
I woke up,securely wrapped in Ban's arms. What happened last night? I frantically shook Ban, a wave of panic washed over me.

"What is it Treach?"Ban groaned.

"What the hell happpened last night?"

"I dunno. We drank and took drugs till we were hella sober."

"Dammit."

"Wait. Y/n, there's a bruise on your neck."

"Seriously?"

"No joke."

I got up and ran to the bathroom to see a medium sized bruise. "Oh shit. We need to ask Captain."

We both hopped out of bed and ran downstairs. "CAPTAIN?!"we both shouted. "Yo! What's up?"Captain exclaims. "Did we...ya know, have sex last night?"I ask, gesturing to myself and Ban. Captain snickered. "Yeah."

Me and Ban stared at eachother in horror. "Why?!"We groaned. "I heard a lot of that last night."Captain laughed. "Je vais t'arracher la tête.(I'm gonna rip your head off.)"I growl,which makes Captain quiet. "This day can't get any worse."I groan as I start to call Lafayette.

"Bojour?(Hello?)"

"Bojour Y/n,j'ai quelque chose de terrible à te dire.(Hello Y/n, I...I have something terrible to tell you.)"

"Qu'Est-ce que c'est?(What is it?)"

"H-Hamilton, est mort.(H-Hamilton is dead.)"

"L-Lafayette, tu mens? (L-Lafayette, Are you lying?"

"Non, mon ami.(No,my friend.)"

"Lafayette."

"Y/n, c'est vrai.(Y/n,its true.)"

"Comment est-il décédé?(How did he die?"

"Burr dit qu'il a été pris en embuscade par un manteau rouge.(Burr says he was ambushed by redcoats.)"

" Je dois faire quelque chose de très rapide. Je te rappellerai.(I have to do something real quick. I'll call you back.)"I manage to say, holding back my tears.

"Okay au revoir.(Okay,bye.)"

I hung up the phone, walked upstairs and closed the door, curling up in a corner and crying.

{Ban's pov}
Y/n must have forgot that we still had to talk about last night. I walked upstairs and knocked on her door. I heard sniffling. "Come back in 30 minutes! If I'm unresponsive it's either because I'm drunk,drugged,sleep,sad,in a coma, or just plain dead."she sighs.

"Y/n—"

"Lemme guess. You wanna speak to me about last night? Yes. I know. But not now. Go. I'll tell you later. I—......I'll just talk to you later."she spoke like there was something else on her mind.

"Y/n what's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's nothing."

"Y/n. Open the door."

"Just a minute."

"Open the door now or I'll open it myself."I say.

When Y/n opened the door, her cheeks were slightly red and she had sunglasses on. "Take the sunglasses off."

She handed me her sunglasses and covered her face. "Y/n,what's going on?"

"It's Nothing."

"Stop covering your face."

"I can't. I'm a mess."

"Stop covering your face."

"No."

"Y/n."

"No."

I gently grabbed her wrists and pried them from her face. Her eyes were red and puffy. "Why were you crying?"

"No. No. Ban, it was the drugs. A small allergic reaction."

"Y/n, your not allergic to drugs."

"Indeed I am. Only to specific drugs."

"What type?"

"Weed."

"You literally ate weed chocolate last night with no problem. Why were you crying?"

"Uhmmm....my......my best friend d-died."

She took a deep breath.

"But that's okay. I'll be—"

"You can't get over it that quick. You need to heal."

"I'll heal as soon as I get back to NYC."she mumbled.

She tried to walk past me but I stopped her.

"What is NYC?"

"It's not a what, its where. And I'm not telling you."she says, her mind clearly made up.

"Tell me."

"New York City. It's been a while since—"

"Y/n, where is New York City?"

"In New York."

"Why are you going to New York?"

"Like I said you small brained fool; My friend died. I have to go to his funeral."

"It's a boy?"I growl.

"Yeah it's a boy. Is there something wrong with that?"Y/n says nonchalantly as she smirks.

"I—, no, it's not a problem."I sigh. "Well, when are you leaving?"

"Tonight."she says.

"Why tonight?"

"Why not?"

"Cause—"

"You'll be sad."she says.

"No, it's just that I don't think that you should travel at night."

"I'm traveling at night. Be there by morning."

"No."

"No? Too late. I'm leaving. Tell Captain there's a note on the tree if he goes out tonight."Y/n says, snatching her sunglasses from my hand, throwing her bag over her shoulder and heading downstairs.