3.

He knew what I meant. "I don't know why I should ,ya know,trust ya." He mumbled something under his breath again. "Treacherous bastard."he mumbled. "AND YOUR A GREEDY ASS BITCH WITH NO CARE IN THE WORLD!"I yell at him. "I know that Y/n. Tell me something I don't know."he sighs. "Hmmm. Yeah. Let's start that talk when we get to the tavern."I growl as I drag him up the hill, heading toward Momma Hawk and the tavern. "Oh Lady Y/n, please go easy on him!"Elizabeth begs, trying to catch up to me. Meliodas tried to catch up to Elizabeth. "I think you should stay put of their arguing. They tend to get pretty cranky."Meliodas says nonchalantly. "There's no 'they'. We aren't argue no. We don't get cranky. Discussion closed."I say, still dragging Ban up the hill. "Oh? I thought you weren't together Y/n."

I smirk. "It's compliqué(complicated)Captain, you know that."

"I know. But I'm just saying. Are you? Or are you not?"

Ban spoke up. "We aren't."

"Why say 'we', then?"Meliodas teases. "Hey Y/n, put me down will ya?"Ban asks. "We got shit to discuss. You know I can't."I growl.

"Why not ask me now?"

"Its about your crazy psycho bitch named-"

Ban clamped a hand over my mouth. Then he let go.

"You got it dude. No talking about your bitch."

"She's not my bitch."

"Then I suppose I am? After our last convo."

"I was drunk Y/n."he sighs. "I was clean."I spat angrily.

"At the moment."Captain interuppts and Ban snickers. "Shut up idiot."I growl.

{Meliodas' pov}
Y/n's eyes turned red and her h/c hair fell to her back and turned blue-ish white. "Or, Ill tell them your bitch problems." Ban looked up at Y/n and he had a look of fright. "Everyone. It's okay. Your Y:/n is still here. I'm Jezebel. Or, Jelly, for short. Alright. I'm in no mood for introductions. Bye." Jezebel waved before returning Y/n back to her original form. "Ban. You heard her. You understand. We can go now. We are on officially speaking terms."Y/n says. I seriously don't understand what she was talking about, but they both were silent on the way back to the tavern. Y/n was making a call. Speaking in French. She kept repeating 'Hello', until she heard what I guess was an answer because she gasped and smiled. "Bonjour Lafayette."

Who is Lafayette?