32. Why are you avoiding me?

She was feeling numb and she could tell she couldn't walk. So better ask him to take her to the babies.

He releases her and looks at her smiling eagerly "I will be back". He storms out hurriedly as he can't wait to see her precious reaction.

She tries to lift herself from bed without waiting for him stupidly but stops still feeling some ache in her abdomen.

CLANK!

She snaps at the door and smiles seeing Tang Yuhan entering. "Yuhan? When did you come?".

Yuhan spats showing no mercy "Of course I HAD to come to thank for your kindness!".

Tang Xi flinches at his harsh words and asks "What happened? Did you guys fight again-".

He grits his teeth "For God's sake Tang Xi! When would you grow up?! When would you stop being dumb and stupid?!".

Tang Xi shakes her head "Have you lost it? What the heck are you talking about?!".

Yuhan hisses "I am talking about your stupidity of gambling your life Tang Xi! Will you ever grow up?! Your immaturity of handling things sickens me! What do you think? I was watching over you for years just to see you dead because of some sh*** love sickness?! Have YOU lost your mind? I don't believe you are dumb enough to believe that unfaithful ****** blindly and even risked your life!".

Tang Xi looks at him in disbelief and asks "What are trying to say Yuhan? I wanted to take this risk and Lu Cheng had nothing do with my decision! Aren't you happy that I have a family now?-".

Yuhan chuckles coldly "Family?! You have gone mad! Do you even aware of his doings?! What about his secrets?! Does he trust you enough to share everything with you?! No! Open your god damn eyes Tang Xi! When he is so protective about him then how could you risk your damn life?! And you actually had nerve to keep me in dark?! What did you thought? Slapping your every shares on my face would shut me?! Is this what you do to your own family? Did you thought. ..I did not deserve to know?!".

Tang Xi did not know how exactly she should react. Every questions he asked her made her to feel so immature. She never had anyone after her parents death to scold her when she did something wrong.

She always did what she thought to. Even Lu Cheng never had courage to curse her at face! Now she is really felt trapped. 'Why did he become my 'big brother' suddenly? He never acted like this before'.

Tang Xi went blank suddenly. She couldn't answer any of his questions. Because she was wrong!.

She avoids his eyes and mumbles "I am sorry...I-I didn't intend to hurt you -".

Yuhan declares sternly "But you did it! And I don't want to hear anything from you! We are done with him and I am taking you away from him to make sure your brain works in future! ".

Tang Xi gasps shocked "Yuhan!".

He smirks in rage "So you would prefer to break my heart to his?! Are you going with me or not?!".

Tang Xi tries to stand but in vain "Yuhan... Why are you so mad? I am sorry...I didn't tell you but why don't you understand? We are family now and don't you want this? You want me to leave everything behind just because of Cheng's insecurities? This is unfair! How can I do this-".

Yuhan interrupts "I just want one word as my answer! Yes or No?!".

CLANK!

Lu Cheng enters with his baby and frowns looking Tang Xi "Why are you ?..Are you okay?!". He strides towards her concerned.

Tang Xi ignores everything seeing her baby in his hands and mumbles absent-minded "Its nothing".

She freezes seeing the baby which made Yuhan to fist his palm hard. 'Now she would go dumb....again!'.