"I feel like a I am princess right now." Chaeyoung looked so happy to what is happening right now.

"But you are my princess." Jisoo replied.

Ew, sana ol!

"Yeah! Me too." Irene agreed clapping.

I suspiciously looked at them both. Are they hiding something to me?

Hmmm.

I looked outside the car. The boys including Jisoo and Suelgi were driving their big bikes. Actually they're surrounding us.

I face palmed myself. I thought that they were just joking when they said they're gonna guard us especially me so I went outside.

My mouth and eyes went wide when I saw a car and 16 big bikes.

They're insane, I must say.

So yeah, here we are right now. Feeling like a VIP.

❤️

Here I write so many things, the things I wanted to do or what I wanted to say if ever I have a chance to see you again.

To ask why did you sacrifice yourself just for me.

To ask why you decided to left me, us.

But lately I realised that being in love can make you selfish.

Yet it can also make you selfless.

At the very end of the day I realised that you showed me an act of love in order to make my life better and to make me a better person.

I love you Pranpriya. And I will always do.

❤️

I breathed deeply when we entered the Arena. Everything was ready. The sounds, lights, and screens. The crowd was hyped as ever cheering for David Pomeranz.

Did I already say that he's my favourite artist. Well he is.

We all went silent as he entered the stage. I nearly cried when I heard his voice so I covered my mouth using my palm.

I've been waiting for this moment for so many years.

But,

In those every dreams of mine you're with me.

And this one isn't exceptional.

"Jennie." She tucked my hair behind my ear.

"I promise when we grow up I'll bring him right in front of you, and make him sing all night until you fall asleep but for now." She stopped and kissed my cheek.

"Just listen to me while I'm saying the words that only matter." She said.

"Really? Then what are those words? Let me hear it to see if it's really does matter." I crossed my arms.

She smiled. "I love you Jennie Ruby Jane Kim to the moon and back."

"That's cheesy Manoban, but I love you too."