Chapter 3

I sighed as I sat in the ground the burning in the back in my throat wasn't gone now, it was just bearable. Suddenly a vampire girl walked into the room. I could tell she was a vampire because she looked like me pale with circles under her eyes and red eyes. Though hers were a darker red than my bright red eyes. She snarled at me.

"Get out!" She said.

"No!" I snarled back.

I knew it was pointless I mean I had pretty much cleaned the whole room out and I really didn't want to make a scene but just giving up wasn't in my nature. Suddenly she shot ice out if her hands and hit me in the face. I growled and ran up to fight her. She kept shooting ice at me. Her powers were almost exactly Elsa's from Frozen. I was frustrated that I could remember that but I could barely remember anything about myself. I slammed into her and we went skidding across the floor. I knew people would be rushing to see what the commotion was but I only knew that I had to defend myself. I held up my hands to intercept her next charge but all of a sudden ice shot from my hands. I looked at them incredulously. I definitely hadn't been able to do that before. I shot some ice at her face then I ran and opened the closest window I could find and jumped out. I was about five stories in the air but I landed gracefully on both feet leaving hardly an indent in the ground and took off running. I ran towards the woods. I stopped running when I was far, far, far away from the hospital. I hesitantly stuck out my hands and played with the ice magic for a while. It wasn't exactly easy to control but slowly bit by bit. I started to get more control of it. But a few hours later the thirst was back. I decided to see what town I could find at the end of the forest so I took off running. I had been running about 10 minutes when I smelled a terrible stench, like wet dog.

That's when I heard the sound of what I thought were large paws as they hit the earth. I heard panting and growls and howls. I turned and looked back and saw a large pack of wolves as large as horses. I started running as fast as I could. I could feel pure fear running through my body. They were gaining . The one in the lead was large and black he was snarling at me. I ran faster but it did no good they were faster. I saw a river and as I approached it and I jumped over it. I landed softly on the other side. The wolves snarled and snapped at me but didn't attempt to cross. I calmly took a shaky breath. I couldn't smell anything except that horrible dog smell. Then I heard more wolves. I whipped around and saw more wolves running along the river on my side. There weren't as many as there had been in the other pack. Only five or six. I started running again. I couldn't outrun the wolves no matter how hard I tried. Finally I lifted my hand and hand and shot ice at the lead wolves face. He dodged it but it slowed him down a little. I ran and threw ice at the wolves desperately trying to get away. All of a sudden I smacked into some one and went sprawling. It was a vampire though it wasn't the same one I had seen at the hospital. It was a different vampire. She had dark hair and weird golden eyes but she smelled like a vampire. I growled at her as I scurried to get up. She growled back at me and tried to grab my neck but I dodged her and just kept running. When all of a sudden I was surrounded by vampires. They stood around me in a circle. There was a blonde girl who was very beautiful. A humongous boy standing beside her. Then a small girl with short black hair. Beside her was a blonde vampire with scars running along his arms. Then the Dark haired vampire I had just bumped into. Beside her was a vampire with reddish brown hair. Then a blonde vampire who looked older than the rest and a vampire by him with carmel colored hair, she looked about the same as age as the blonde vampire next to her. They stood around me in a circle growling.

"Leave me alone!" I snarled.

I was trying to hide the fear I felt but the older blonde one by the red head girl must have seen something in my eyes because he faltered. I took my chance and leaped over him. He reacted to late and I ran off. All of the sudden I saw a tall White House in the distance I sped up heading toward it.

----------------------------------------------

Yay! The Cullen's are finally in it! Double update today so yay again

lol :)