Episode 14

[Anybody a SBR fan? BECAUSE I LOVE THIS MAN! Also I'm sorry for the update pause. My college is sHITTING ME AAAA]

After three days of waiting, a giant ship entered the atmosphere

After three days of waiting, a giant ship entered the atmosphere. It has the Pride Trooper's logo on it, meaning it's the ship that will carry the prisoners to the base. So we can return them to their home planets or give them somewhere to stay.

Lately, Jiren and Toppo become more competitive at doing things. They want to impress me in any way they can. Carrying stuffs, removing giant rocks with one push, cleaning an area just in three seconds? Yeah, I think they really want my coochie.

"Thank you Doctor!"

"Thank you so much for the care."

"Thanks for healing my parents!"

"May I visit you some time, Doctor?"

"[Y/N] is my favorite hero!"

I couldn't stop thinking about them! No one have ever said that to me before. I mean, I did save many people during my job, but people rarely thank me. They'll just say that I'm only doing what I'm paid for.

"[Y/N]. Let's train again once we get home." Toppo said, eating apple slices with me again. We love dem apple slices.

I smile and nod my head. "Yes sir! I can't wait to improve even more."

"How about this? If your power level reaches 50.000 this month, I will take you out for another S classed mission."

I froze. "I-I don't think I'm mentally prepared to do something like this again."

"She is right." Jiren appeared from behind me. "Let's do an A classed mission instead."

"Can Toppo come as well?"

He sighed, not looking so happy. "I can't. I'm the captain, so I'm not allowed to take any mission below S+ and S. I will have to miss that event."

"That's too bad. What if... I will take a break from small missions and just come with the two of you from now on? That way I can be ready for any S-Classed Missions in the future."

"No, I won't allow that. That'd be dangerous." He reached for my head to pat me again. "I can't let someone I love to get hurt. I'll trust Jiren for your safety."

I blushed, again. He knows how to make me feel loved. "Yes... But I had so much fun. Thank you for taking me with you, Toppo."

"You're welcome. Just call me if you ever want more S-mission experience." He reached for my head again for a head pat.

"Awawa..." I feel so soft right now.

It's been two months since that mission

It's been two months since that mission. I'm still training with Toppo and Jiren. When Jiren isn't here, Toppo will come to replace him. When Toppo is absent, Jiren will dash to the base to train me. My breaktime is only at Saturday and Sunday.

Jiren is now more open to me. He told me that he's an orphan and train his way to the top with his master. I questioned where his master now and he said he died in a battle to save him. I feel sorry, but Jiren is a strong warrior. He keep training and training so he can become stronger than ever.

Toppo never tell me anything about his past. He did tell me that he trained with a God. Because a Hakai technique is not a technique you can learn by yourself.

Wait, really?

He's joking.

"[Y/N]! FOCUS!"

"YES!"

"Just because your power level is 20.000 now, doesn't mean you can play around!"

"Sorry!"

Jiren doesn't look so happy. Maybe he got jealous. Recently Toppo and I have become closer than ever, but that means I'm also close to him!

"Dodge!"

He hit me right on my cheek, launching me to a wall made out from hard.

I hold my left cheek, holding my tears so I don't look weak. Jiren is really strong, even without powering up, he can launch me this far with a punch. "Oww..."

Jiren sighed, he holds my hand and helped me to get up. "[Y/N]. This is the third time today you are distracted while training. Are you bored or there's something going on?"

I reach out for my healing staff and fix my cheek. "I've been thinking about Captain Toppo and you recently. Sorry about that, I will try to be more focus tomorrow."

And Jiren got embarrassed. He holds my staff and put it away. "I know about your feelings, [Y/N]. But try not to mention it in training."

"Why? It's the only time we can talk for a whole day!" I put my head against his chest, nuzzling him like a kitten. "Jiren, do you not like me?"

"No, it's not like that."