Episode 2

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

We joined the other members in Training Room #02. It feels like the gravity increased slightly. There aren't many other people here. In fact, there's only two other people which makes it only four people in this room. I'm nervous, but I can't let him down.

"Alright, put your weapon down. We will do it bare handed."

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Time passed, and my body is getting exhausted. Toppo looks just fine, he's not even sweating! I can feel myself weakening, my breathing became slower and I can no longer stand up and pass out on the floor. Toppo quickly catch my falling body, making sure I don't bump against the floor.

"Did I go too far?" He approached me and... Wait what are you--

He put me over his shoulder and takes me outside. I can't move or complain.

"Let's go to the infirmary!"

Just hope he takes me to the infirmary faster. This is so embarrassing.

After ten minutes of running, he put me on the bed and let the doctors take care of me. They said I'm only exhausted and just need a good rest.

He's worried. "(Y/N), can you hear me? Are you there?"

"Captain Toppo, thank you for training with me. I hope I can improve and impress you."

He bowed and apologized. "It's only your first day and I've been too hard on you. I'm sorry."

"Hehe... That's okay." I said, closing my eyes. I'm feeling sleepy. "I wish I can spend more time with you. You truly are a great leader."

I'm so good at making impressions.

Before I pass out, I heard him saying 'Sure you can!'. Hmm, wonder what he means by that.

❃.✮:▹ Y/N POV END! ◃:✮.❃

Toppo exited the infirmary to find Cocotte and Dispo waiting outside. They got surprised looks on their faces. As if they have witnessed something really cool. Toppo told them to not speak of what they just saw.

"Captain Toppo, may I ask who is that girl? She looks new."

"A new member. She's a Field Doctor." Toppo introduced. "Her name is (Y/N)."

Cocotte got a brilliant idea. "Oh a doctor, huh... You know, the elite Troopers always get the hard and heavy missions. We need our personal medic to aid us in emergency situations."

"I forbid it! What if she gets injured?!"

Dispo and Cocotte turn to him, "Why? A few more training and she will be ready. She need to learn about escaping and avoiding danger."

"Flying too. Don't forget about that."

Toppo crossed his arms. Clearly, he disliked the idea. "She will die. Being in the main team is not something for a Rookie to do."

"Alright then, put a hold to it."

The leader re-think about the plan. "Well... She did mention she want to spend more time with me."

"What?!"

"Great. How about I become her personal trainer?" Cocotte offered. "I will teach her how to fly and move faster."

"Isn't super speed like my thing?" Dispo feels left out.

The only female bends down to match his height. "Oh Dispo. She's not going to go that far."

"Move out."

A deep but familiar voice is heard from behind the two. When Cocotte and Dispo look back, Jiren is already standing there with his usual arm crossed pose.

He approached Toppo with his usual serious face. "I will train the medic."

"Oooh! Jiren! Can you really do it?"

He nods. "Yes."

Toppo tap Jiren's shoulder. "Don't be too harsh on her. Just teach her the basics of self-defense without weapons, creating energy balls and flying."

Cocotte grab his other shoulder, clearly pissed off. "Hey! We know you're the strongest member, but don't shove us outside just becau-"

Their leader stopped the fight by parting both Jiren and Cocotte. "Coco, just trust Jiren with this one."

"Captain you are too soft on Jiren"

Dispo pulls his friend away. "Cocotte, let's just go... Sorry about following you, Captain."

"It's okay."