Episode 8

I'm sorry if I seem inactive and such. But this college is killing me inside and out- and Wattpad & DeviantART are like--- the websites I depend on when it comes to running away from reality. Sorry, I must look like a bad example for you guys ;-;

Oh and the Whis art above is a re-traced and improved drawing from the manga that I trace the lineart and color myself. <3

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Captain Toppo replaced Jiren in my training session. He's gentle and kind.

But sometimes I miss Jiren and his training. But I can only see Jiren at lunch time or when he's about to go for a mission. He always called me, telling me where he will go and when will he return. Sometimes we talked on the phone, sometimes we don't. I think our relationship is doing alright.

It's been two months, and I'm improving a lot. I can create my own energy ball and throw it as an explosive weapon.

'Maybe I will get stronger and stronger. And then I can come with Captain Toppo or Jiren in my next mission.'

"[Y/N]! Dodge this!" Captain Toppo charged at me with full speed and I quickly dodged my body here and there to avoid his punches. The experience I got from my first and second mission is really good.

"Captain!" I charged at him to throw a full speed energy ball.

He dodged, easily. My eyes caught a teleport, or, maybe he's just really fast.

"Still too slow for me. But good enough for low class enemies."

He locked my movements using only one hand. My face is getting hot, I can feel myself blushing too much. He let go of me and get back to defensive position.

"Throw that energy ball to me again. This time I will take the hit." He has a serious look on his face.

"Yes!" I focused all of my strength into my hands. I took a deep breath and make a somewhat bigger energy ball. "Launch."

The ball hit Captain Toppo and created a loud explosive sound. Will captain be okay?

"You are improving fast..."

The smoke disappeared within seconds. I can see him smiling proudly at me. He then pats my head again like a kitten.

"I'd say that energy ball is worth of 450 Power Level. Let's take a break for now."

"Thank you, captain..."

"Just call me Toppo from now."

*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•**

Toppo and I are heading to the canteen for our lunch break. He will usually get in the line to get his food, but I always bring my own lunchbox from my dorm. I bought my own mini stove, mini pan and plates. I always enjoy cooking with my own two hands, it's a good hobby to pass the time.

"Toppo."

"Ooh Jiren?"

I quickly turn around to see Toppo and Jiren cross path.

Jiren is back from his mission early...

"[Y/N] and I are eating lunch together. Come and sit with us." He offered so kindly.

"I have something to discuss with you."

"Sure. Make it quick, though."

What? Why are they walking away? I'm sure it's something important.

I continue eating my lunch and the two of them are back. Toppo and Jiren returned with strange looks on their faces. "W-What? Why the scary look?"

"Would you like to come with us for your next mission?"

I dropped my spoon and fork, my expression begins to shift from stunned to surprised. "I'm sorry. But even with my power now... I'm not even close to your levels."

Toppo tried to sound casual. I can tell that he's as surprised as I am. "It's not like that. We would like you to come just to test your skill. And I think your powers are good enough for now."

"Well then..." I playfully use the spoon to play with my food. "How could I ever say no? The two of you have trained me hard and well. I'm sure..."

I put on the sweetest smile ever.

"That the two of you can also help protecting me from deadly danger when needed to."

I can see pink blushes on their faces. My acting, my personality, I can control them just by smiling and talking sweetly. It seems like being strong and all powerful is not equal with seeing the lie inside someone. It's not like I hate them, or the training. I just don't want to hurt their feelings.

"Great. The mission is one week long. We shall take off in..." Jiren hold out a piece of paper to me. "Read it yourself."

I grab the paper and read it carefully. It's about hunting wild spice pirates outside our galaxy. It will take two days to get there, and two days to return home. We are given three days to hunt them all down. I see Jiren and Toppo already write their names and sign the task.

We must take off in two days. Should I buy canned foods just in case we ran out?

"Space pirates, huh? A-Are they strong?"

"Maybe. Well it will not take long to hunt them down. Beating them is not an issue, but they must be clever or have a high number that they want S-class members to take the job."

"I shall bring my Healing and Buffing staff. It will help me with aiding you." Jiren handed me a pen so I can write my name and sign the paper.

Jiren seems to be thinking about something. "Thank you for the approval. The planet we are heading- it's cold and abandoned. We are expecting weapons, so I will give a force field around you at the first ten minutes landing."

I quickly shush his voice by putting my finger on Jiren's lips. "Jiren-san... We are having a lunch. We can save the strategy and plans for later."

Jiren is looking at me with a surprised look. When I realized what I'm doing, I get down and hide my face.

"I-I'm sorry!" I packed my lunchbox and run off. "I WILL WAIT IN THE TRAINING ROOM!"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

I will see you guys at 300 Views!