Episode 10

I'm sorry for spamming the covers with my drawings. I just want my readers to know I draw stuffffssss too!

Visit me on Deviantart: Teika-E-033doll.deviantart.com

。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°

"You improved. And it's fast too. Well not too fast because your power level is still... Below 1.000. But if you are willingly to train with me again, I can increase my power level again and you will adapt faster, and also improve faster."

"But Jiren-san, I can't choose you over Toppo just for power. I would love to train with the both of you."

Today he's spending the time in my bedroom. I get him drink and he's been giving me advices of how to increase my power and get even stronger. Though I like to train with him, I also like to train with Toppo. Both are nice and have their own ways to train me.

Jiren hmph'd like usual. "How about the both of us train you together? Toppo will make a great instructor for you."

"Great idea!" I clapped my hand. "I will inform captain Toppo now."

"I mean tomorrow." He stopped me.

"I can still inform him now."

"Just do it later."

"Why?" I tilt my head, showing confusion.

"I want to spend more time with you without anybody interrupting."

My face goes red again. He get up from the chair he's sitting and sit next to me on my bed. "Jiren-san..."

"Before that, can I ask for your permission?"

"For what?" My heart beats really fast. I think- I think I'm the one falling for him now. Well isn't this just ironic?

He turns around to face me, and brushed my cheek with his giant hand. "To kiss you."

I let out a smile and nod. He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. He hold my legs and put me on my bed, while he's pinning me down with both hands, still kissing me. But he let go of me and get down from the bed.

"Hmph... Don't tell anyone about this..."

"I-I won't...!"

☆━━━━━━━Third Person's View━━━━━━━━☆

Toppo is standing next to her bedroom door, arms crossed and eyes closed. He listened to every that happened inside, and left without making a sound. Back to the pilot cabin.

'It seems like I'm too late. But late doesn't mean giving up.'

He heard footsteps behind him. Heavy footsteps. He turn around and see Jiren, his friend. He's not looking very happy. Well to be fair, Jiren never look happy.

"I don't appreciate invasion of privacy, Toppo."

"I only listen. Don't get so angry, she confessed to me first."

"Just because she confessed, doesn't mean the two of you are official. You only said you loved her back, not wanting a relationship."

"Both of us aren't ready for a relationship. I take mine seriously, with females I truly trust and love."

Jiren smirked, in an evil way. "Oh does that mean you're not sure if you truly love [Y/N] yet?"

"Yes. But the answer will come in the future." Toppo calmly answer.

"Hmph... This is a war."

"TOPPO! JIREEN!!"

[Y/N] is running towards them. She has a book in her hand, and a bag of chips at the other hand. Her happy face proved that she's in a good mood after the make out session. She hold a comic book and show the cover to them.

"Someone left this comic book! Let's read it together."

"Not a fan for pictures." Jiren walk off. "I will use the training room to meditate."

Toppo pats [Y/N]'s head. "I will. Let's read it together."

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡