Episode 5

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Two weeks had passed since my arrival. Jiren has been training me without any problem. We moved from Training Room number one and now I'm qualified to enter Training Room number three. The gravity increased and I need some time to get used to it. Despite his tone and appearance, Jiren is really gentle. He brings my lunch tray so I don't have to walk all the way to the cafeteria. He also know when to stop and take a break.

Today is a good day. I can finally put on a good defense against his punches, and make him proud. We are eating lunch together in the training room, taking an advantage because it's empty at break time.

"Jiren... Captain Toppo said he's gone to do a mission. But you are still here, and your other friends too."

"He goes to a place far away."

"Will he be in danger?"

"No. Just to train and see someone."

"Aah I see!"

"[Y/N]. Why are you so worried about him? He's strong."

I hold my red burning cheeks. "I'm just very affectionate to him... He's really thoughtful."

"I see."

I stood up and dispose my tray. "It's not that you aren't thoughtful. You are nice to me as well. I like to train with you Jiren."

Something happened after I said that. I can see a pink tint on his cheeks but he quickly hides his face and act normal again. He stood up and dispose of the tray, standing up and get ready to train.

"I have hold my powers back for too long. I will increase my energy, is that alright?"

Well that's a bad idea, I thought. But I can try!

"That's alright! I can handle your attacks!"

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Why are there so many stars?

I'm in the infirmary again. Jiren punched my arms too hard and it went through it, hitting my forehead. I must have suffered internal injuries as well. Maybe I'm not that ready to face his true power, yet.

Jiren is standing next to my bed, which is a long tube with lights glimmering from the edges. The light is making the pain go away and also healing my wounds. Maybe these are healing magic, well I'm too dizzy to think.

"I'm sorry about that. You are just a beginner."

"I-It's okay..." I replied from inside. "I'm happy you acted fast and bring me here immediately."

He crossed his arms. "Hm... Of course. Just focus on healing yourself."

"I can heal my own wounds, just bring me my healing staff. It's much faster than the recovery tube."

"Your hands are broken."

"Oh... I guess I will have to wait."

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

Two days passed and I'm fully healed. Jiren is holding a new uniform set for me to wear. He said he won't train me today and just order me to rest or have fun. But I can't do that.

"I will spend the night in my bedroom. I want to practice my healing magic again."

"Go ahead. I will pick you up by tomorrow."

I bow my head to him and walk off. "Jiren, are you sure you don't want to spend the day off with me?"

"Why? I am not a doctor."

"To practice healing?"

"Hmph! I won't get injured."

Spending the day reading novel and improving my magic is fun. It's what I love. Well, not like I hate my training. I just feel more comfortable doing this.

'Jiren has been nice to me.... I should bring him a gift tomorrow. I will give him my books! Yea, that is good.'