Episode 12

The good thing is- the lifts are still working

The good thing is- the lifts are still working. So it will speed up our rescue. The underground prison is built 200 Meters underground. They got an emergency stair, but Toppo can fly and break the ceiling anytime if the lifts are broken.

"Security camera." Toppo pointed at the security camera above us.

"Oh no! They know we are coming!" I got nervous all of sudden.

"[Y/N]. I want you to attach healing beam to your own body. I will go first, and you can follow after ten seconds."

The soldier next to us complained. "H-How about me?!"

"I will heal you now. But then your body needs to survive on it's own." I sighed, healing the soldier to his maximum health.

The lift arrived at the destined floor. I attach my healing beam to my body and prepare for impact.

'The way Toppo stand and become our shield... Ohh I think I'm falling for him more! I wonder if the damages will rip his uniform more... AAAH WHAT AM I THINKING?! THIS UNIFORM IS OUR PRIDE!'

The lift door opened, and the sound of guns and missiles flying to our direction stopped me from thinking of anything more extreme. Missiles, bullets, lasers, everything! Toppo moves like a thunder, killing and knocking the enemies down with his strong punches. The soldier next to me is badly injured, but my own health and survival is far more precious.

Wait. That's evil.

I disconnect the healing beam from my body and start to heal him. "Good grief. I hope the jail hospital will provide you with good healthcare. What a burden you are. But we need at least five members to be handed to the authorities."

"Wh...What the... I thought you are nice!" The soldier got scared by my attitude.

"In front of Toppo, yes. Really? I was in the army, I've seen my friends dying and abandon fellow teammates for my survival. What do you think I am? A sweet, cupcake, sugary, chocolate, vanilla, bubblegum baby gi-"

"[Y/N] I'm done." Toppo called.

I quickly run off and hugs him. "TOPPO YOU MADE IT! Are you hurt? Did your uniform break? Oh nooo what's this hole?"

"Ahh this.. This uniform is old anyway." He takes his top off. "I got a spare uniform in the ship."

I look around and see multiple prisons. The prisoners appear to be sleeping- Or maybe they got drugged...

"I will heal them all." I break down the doors and quickly use my healing power to wake up and healed them all.

Ten minutes had passed, and I healed almost two hundred people in total. These prisoners admitted that the pirates used them as slaves and do horrible things to their ladies. They've been trapped and used as slaves for years, and now they can finally taste their freedom.

"I will call the base to send us a bigger ship to carry them." Toppo turn on his watch.

"Thank you pride troopers! But- why so long?"

I healed the last prisoner. "Actually, we already sent our soldiers to attack the base, but we only discovered your main base now. Sorry to keep you waiting for too long. Won't happen again."

Suddenly, a prisoner pulled me back. "H-Hey doctor... That's not our friend." He pointed at the person I just healed.

"What? But he-"

He reached out for a gun from under his robe. "How foolish of you. Can't tell a prisoner and a soldier in disguise apart."

"TOPPO--"

DOOR

'I feel like... Something... Something painful. It feels like my head just got shot.'

I feel a huge power level coming from Toppo's direction.

'Toppo... Why do you look... So.. Angry?...'

"[Y/N]!!!!!"

And darkness consumed me.

I love my followers so much :) <3 <3

And the truth is

This story is already finished