Episode 7

Next chapter: 200 Views.

[If you're not familiar with Overwatch, these Images are how [Y/N]'s Healing Staff looked like :) ]

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

[1st staff: Used as offensive weapon that eats your health and energies

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

[1st staff: Used as offensive weapon that eats your health and energies

2nd staff: Boosting your attacks and heals

3rd staff: Healing only]

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Jiren and I have been so awkward since. After I said that, his cheeks never stop blushing red tint, and I guess this is his first time feeling so flattered. Well I'm no different. I've been quiet until our training session ends. What was I doing?! Why did I say that?! This is embarrassing and awkward!

'But Captain Toppo and I are somewhat close... Did I... Did I betray Toppo?'

I shook my head.

'Captain and I are only nice friends. There is no way we will engage in a relationship. He's too might and I'm just a-'

"MEDIC!"

I turn around to see Dispo using his super speed to approach me. Without explaining anything to me, he carried me on his back and jumped from the 4th floor window. I hold my healing staff close, while biting my lip to avoid screaming.

"IT'S CAPTAIN TOPPO! HE WAS OFF FOR A QUICK MISSION AND GOT HOME INJURED! YOU ARE THE ONLY MEDIC NEARBY!"

My heart beats faster than usual. "OKAY! JUST DO-DON'T SCREAM TOO LOUD!"

'Toppo, what happened to you? Are you dying or just injured?'

Dispo and I are approaching an airport building. "He's probably in the waiting room at the airport. When he landed, we found him dying inside the ship with life support. Can you heal him fast?"

I hold a blue healing staff with yellow elixir inside. "You are in luck. I brought my Medical Staff. The elixir inside will boost my healing."

He run through the door without stopping. "Great! Thanks a million."

We quickly arrived at the medical room. Toppo is laying on the bed, weak and dying. I quickly approach him and run a positive healing energy into my staff, creating a yellow light shaped like laser lines that attached itself to his body. It heals his wounds, stopped the blood from storming out and connect his bones together again. It only took me fifteen seconds until his body is completely healed.

'My normal combat staff will take around forty-five seconds.'

Dispo's face relaxed and soon changed to a happy face. "Captain! Can you hear me?"

I stopped him from making a fuss. "Dispo, he's healed, not conscious."

"Don't worry, I've been awake the whole time."

I shifted my gaze to Toppo, who just woken up. He seems well and fully healed, nothing to worry anymore.

"Captain Toppo...!"

I jumped on the bed to hug him dearly.

"Heey you can hug him-"

Toppo quickly responded. "Thank you for your help Dispo. I would have died without your help."

His face is red, he must be easy to flatter. "Aww that was nothing, Captain."

"I need to discuss about what happened in my mission. Quickly gather all the main members." Captain Toppo is still hugging me.

"Will do!" Dispo dashed outside.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"So I used my full strength to escape, but the enemy managed to trap me in a corner and I was forced to fight. I thought that was my End, but I remember I have a team and home to return to," He brushed my cheek gently. "And I remember I made a promise to train with you."

My cheeks are red again. But I tried to stay calm. "I... I will come with you next time."

"I'm not good enough to protect a medic like you. Maybe some time later." He pats my head like a father comforting his child.

I showed him a thin energy coming out from my arm to protect my hands. "Alright. Jiren-san already trained me hard enough to take strong hits. I think I can handle falling debris and glass shards."

"That's amazing. You have learned how to defend yourself, and I see you can fight now."

"H-How do you know?"

"I can tell just by looking at you."

"That's amazing, Captain Toppo!"

He holds my hand and shared his energy to me. At first it felt weird, scary and destructive. But he assured that nothing bad will happen. He let go of my hand to reveal a small offensive purple energy floating around my hand. "This...This is amazing! Captain Toppo, this energy is really... Destructive."

"You can tell? Well, I call that energy the Hakai. It destroys anything it touches. But I only shared so little energy to you, so even you can handle it."

I used both hands to keep the Hakai energy stable. I can feel an amazing but dark power coming from it, and I haven't used it yet. "Captain Toppo, who is your teacher?"

"A friend named Belmont."

I feel enthusiastic, "This energy is really powerful. I hope you can teach me this."

"First!"

"Waa!" I almost dropped the energy ball.

"Oh sorry-I meant to say- First you need to train your strength and defense. You need to be at least stronger than Cocotte to learn more about Hakai."

"That's a long way." I hand the ball back to Toppo. He made it go away by a flick of a touch. "But I'm sure I can get through."

*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*