Chapter 1 - To The Human World

3rd person POV

Prologue

The three goddesses, the daughters of the big 3, have been kept a secret from others for many centuries. Only those who were trusted by the gods knew of their existence.

Their existence is a miracle, better yet a phenomenal. As these 3 sisters have been born to different mothers and fathers, yet they somehow merged together to become one.

As well as the fact the moment they were born, they had already possessed the same amount of power and strength as their individual fathers. As well as the fact when all 3 of them were born, and by merging together and becoming one, it gave them powers and strength far superior to any living or dead creature, and therefore, they were seen as a threat to peace and seen as dangerous.

Later on, they have developed an ability to be able to separate into separate body's that they were able to create for themselves, at first they could only stay separated for hours but after training and hard work, they increased the limit to months and even years if they wanted to.

Over time, as the 3 sisters grew older, and their powers and strength increased, some gods became jealous of their powers and strength, some goddesses became jealous of their beauty. This made the big 3 have no choice but to limit the amount of those who knew about them and their existence, as the gods and goddesses saw their daughters as potential threats not only for their powers, strength or beauty but because they were also very dangerous to those around them.

They were kept hidden away from the gods as well as others who could potentially see them as dangers. Eventually, as new gods surfaced and the war of the old gods, angels, fallen angels and devils ended, the 3 sisters became nothing but history, a memory, a legend that will never be realized, seen or heard.

They became forgotten to everyone, only their fathers and some of the original gods that survived the wars to remember them, but there are only a few of them left now.

The sisters became saddened that once they were known and even adored by some creatures who the big 3 had trusted greatly, were now disappearing, and even the fact that they were being forgotten by everyone around them.

They, therefore, had decided to escape from there, to leave their hidden 'prison' and go down to the human world to make themselves known to the humans, and maybe even some creatures who would except them into their lives.

Posegna's POV

In the hidden 'prison'

We watched time pass by through the magical mirror in the resting room like space of our 'prison', on 'earth' they called it a 'living room'

Our fathers kept us hidden in a space that resembles that of a glorious 'mansion', we have plenty of space here and there are things that we can do to entertain ourselves, except the only downside is we can't leave, the 'door' to the outside is shut and there is no other way out.