7.) She's MINE!!!

Y/N's P.O.V
I couldn't believe who I had seen. I put my back up against the door trying to barricade it. "What's wrong? Who is it?" Alfred asked very concerned. "....it's Mystery." I said looking down in shock and horror still barricading the door. "Shit...." Alfred said under his breath. "What are we gonna do?!!" I asked whisper screaming. "Ughh! I don't know!" Alfred said looking stressed as hell. I then heard a low chuckle from the outside if the door. "Y/N~ I know your in there sweetie~ I'm not gonna hurt you babe." Being an idiot, I opened up the door leaving a small crack in the door where I saw Mystery's eyes meet mine. I jump back in shock as Mystery opens up the rest of the door letting himself in. "Ohhhh and look who it is. Hello my dear friend Alfred" Mystery cooed. "I am not your friend...leave me alone." Alfred said in the coldest tone of voice I've ever heard.

Alfred's P.O.V
As Y/N sprang to the door I was kinda curious to see who it was. But as soon as Y/N looked through the peek hole thing (A/N i still have no clue what those things are called???) Y/N put her back to the door as if she were barricading it and her face was completely pale. "What's wrong? Who is it?" I asked with concern. "...it's Mystery" she replied looking down in shock and horror. "Shit..." I quietly said under my breath. "What are we gonna do?!!" Y/N asked whisper screaming. "Ughh! I don't know!" I said looking more stressed then ever. Then there was a low chuckle from the other side of the door. "Yep...it was Mystery" I thought. Y/N~ I know your in there sweetie~ I'm not gonna hurt you babe" Mystery seductively said. Y/N opened up the door leaving a small crack before Mystery burts through the door making Y/N jump back in shock. "Ohhhh and look who it is. Hello my dear friend Alfred" Mystery cooed. "I am not uour friend...leave me alone." I said in a cold tone of voice. Mystery then aimed his gaze over to Y/N scanning her body up and down like the creep he is. "And hello to you too Y/N~" Mystery said. Y/N looked very uncomfortable so I took action. "Look Mystery, I think you should just go" I said putting myself in front of Y/N trying to protect her. "Hee hoo! I mean I would...but not without your girlfriend." Mystery's words caught me off guard as I started blushing a bright red "U-uh...she's no-not my girlfriend M-mystery!!" I said trying to hold back how flustered I was as Y/N stayed quiet.

Y/N's P.O.V
Mystery came in and Alfred and him began to fight and argue a bit until Mystery said that I was Alfred's girlfriend. I was so shocked by what he had said and I was honestly kinda curious to see how Alfred would respond but...his reply was not what I was expecting. "U-uh...she's no-not my girlfriend M-mystery!!" Alfred said flustered. I felt my heart shatter in a hundred pieces. "I-I thought I was his girlfriend though...ALL THE KISSES WE HAD, WHEN HE HELD MY HAND, HOW HE ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE AND WHEN HE FELL ON TOP OF ME KISSING ME!!! THAT WAS ALL A LIE???!!!?" My mind was screaming at me. "Was it all really just a big lie?" I asked myself one last time in my head. I began to get tears in my eyes of how betrayed I felt. "Look Mystery she's not my girlfriend but you can't have her! She's MINE!!!" Alfred yelled at Mystery. Then all of a sudden a spark ran up my body. "It wasn't a lie?" I asked myself in my head.

Mystery just smirked. Before he walked out of the house he said "Not for long Alfred...soon she'll be mine." Alfred turned around to look at me and before a single word came out of my mouth he hugged me tightly embracing me. I broke the hug and looked up at Alfred. "Alfred...am I really yours?"

~Outside With A Cutie~ | Alfred x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें