3.) Good Friends

As soon as Alfred got home he instantly started to text Y/N

(You and alfred are texting now)

Alfred: Uh...hi Y/N!
Y/N: Hi Alfred! Thx for texting me!
Alfred: Oh heh, it's no problem...so did you just get off of work?
Y/N: yeah I'm walking home right now.
Alfred: Oh alright. Well I was maybe just wondering....what are your days off?
Y/N: My days off?
Alfred: Yeah! Maybe we can do something together....IF YOU WANT TO THAT IS!!!
Y/N: My days off are Thursday, Friday and Sunday and since tomorrow is Thursday we could totally hang out if you want!
Alfred: Ok yeah that sounds great! What do you wanna do?
Y/N: We could go for a walk in the park if you want.
Alfred: Ok. So how about we meet at 6:00??
Y/N: Alright. I'll meet you there Alfred. Bye!
Y/N: Ok bye!

Y/N's P.O.V
I can't believe Alfred wants to hang out with me tomorrow!! This is gonna be so much fun so I think I should present myself a little bit. I walk over to my wardrobe and start rummaging around to look for something nice to wear. Soon I found a cute summer dress that revealed my shoulders and was above my knee a little bit

(This is what the dress looks like)

I then was looking for some shoes to wear so I just decided to put on some regular flip-flops

I then was looking for some shoes to wear so I just decided to put on some regular flip-flops. "Alright, great I found my outfit now all I gotta do is wait for tomorrow!" I cheerfully said to myself.

Alfred's P.O.V
I can't believe Y/N actually agreed to go with me to the park tomorrow!! I can't wait to see her tomorrow. I just hope nobody ruins it for me or for her this is MY chance MY time!

~Time Skip to Tomorrow~

Y/N's P.O.V
It was about 5:42 when I decided to get ready to go and see Alfred. I put on my little summer dress along with my flip-flops. I went to the bathroom and threw my hair up in a messy bun and and put on a little bit of lip gloss. Before I left my house I saw a bottle of perfume on my night stand and put some on. I walked over to the mirror, gave myself a reassuring smile and said "Yeah. I'm ready." then walked out the door and waited for the bus to take me to the park. "To be honest I'm a little bit nervous ha ha..." I awkwardly and quietly laugh to myself hoping nobody heard that.

Alfred's P.O.V
It was 5:56 when I decided to go and wait for Y/N in the park. I got to the park and sat down on a bench and waited for Y/N until I saw a bus pull over in front of the bench I was sitting in and this beautiful woman jumped out with a cute little messy bun, a dress revealing her shoulders and some flip-flops. Surprisingly that woman was Y/N??!!? I could feel my cheeks start to burn up as she sheepishly said "O-oh hi Alfred. Nice to see y-you." Its nice seeing you too Y/N I say feeling butterflies in my stomach. Y/N then leans in for a hug and soon enough I lean into the hug too. "Damn she smells so nice" I thought to myself. Y/N breaks away from the hug and asks "So what do you wanna do first?" Well we could get some ice cream and walk around and talk for bit if you want to?" I said. "Alright sure!" Y/N replies sweetly.

Y/N's P.O.V
As soon as I saw Afred we were making a little bit of small talk and then I hugged him and he asked what we should do. I then asked if we could walk around, get some ice cream and talk for a little bit so that's what we did.

Third person (???)
Y/N and Alfred walked around and talked for a little bit while eating their ice cream. Alfred told a funny joke causing Y/N to laugh making Alfred blushed because he thought your laugh was adorable and and just couldn't help it. As soon as Y/N stopped laughing she gave Alfred a sweet smile and Alfred smiled back.

Y/N's P.O.V
Alfred kept telling really funny jokes and making me laugh till it got really late. "I think it's time for me to go Alfred but thanks for spending time with me" I gave Alfred a sweet smile and before I was about to walk home alone I felt a soft hand grab my own. I quickly turn around to see Alfred had grabbed my hand and he was looking down blushing and he seemed to be a bit flustered. "Um...if you w-want to...do you care if I w-walk you...home??" I could feel my cheeks light up as I said "N-no! Not at all!" Alfred and I got lost in each others eyes again like we did when we first met. I could feel my heart racing as Alfred was giving me one of the sweetest smiles I had ever seen. "Oh! Well um we should g-get going"  Alfred said as he broke the silence between us. Alfred took my hand once more and walked me home. Through the intire time we were walking all my mind could think was "Even though we had only known each other for two days....I had deep feeling for him..."

Alfred's P.O.V
I asked Y/N to walk home and surprisingly she agreed to let me! I took her hand as we continuted walking to her house. Y/N's hand was so soft It felt so nice to to touch and feel and I loved being around her more than anything. Eventually, we ended up at Y/N's front porch. "Thanks for walking me home Alfred." Y/N said releasing our grip of hands. "It's no problem Y/N!" Then all of a sudden before Y/N was about to open up the door of her home she quickly kissed me on the cheek an ran in giggling and blushing madly. I couldn't believe what she had just done. I stood there blushing and smiling until finaly I decided to walk back home. "Yup. I'm in love"

Y/N's P.O.V
"Thanks for walking me home Alfred" I said as I released the grip of our hands. "It's no problem Y/N!" he sweetly said. But I couldn't help it. Alfred was so cute and I just wanted to be close with him so before I opened up the door to my house I leaned in and kissed Alfred on the cheek quickly and ran inside blushing a mess and giggling. I ran upstairs to my room and burried my face into my pillows "I love him!" I said outloud.

A/N
I hope this is good! It took me 1 whole day to make this! I'm really excited about this sooooo yeah! Please enjoy the next chapter!