4.) First Date (mild rape??)

The next morning Y/N woke up to her phone ringing. Y/N looked over to her phone and saw who was calling her. Alfred?

Y/N's P.O.V
This morning I woke to my phone ringing and looked over to see who it was and crazy enough it was Alfred! I quickly picked up the phone and spoke. "Hello?". "Hi Y/N it's me Alfred! Since today is Friday maybe we could...ya know do something together!" I was so happy to know that Alfred was willing to take time out of his own day just to spend with me! It just made me feel really special every now and then. "Ok Alfred! That sounds like fun, let's do it!" I happily exclaimed. But what do you want to do?" I asked. Well I was kinda thinking a movie or something?" Alfred suggested. "Alright! When would you like to meet up?" We can meet up at 5:00 if you would like?" Alfred asked. "Ok I'll meet you there!" I said. Bye Alfred! Bye Y/N!

I grabbed a pillow next to me and put my blushing face into it and started squealing because of how happy I was! I felt like crying but I didn't because I'm no baby!

Alfred's P.O.V
This morning after trying to go over everything that happened last night I decided I would ask Y/N a few things, talk to her and maybe go to to a movie with her. So that's what I did, I called Y/N to go with me to the movies. After talking on the phone a little bit with Y/N and hearing her beautiful song like voice she agreed to go to the movies with me! After talking with her I put my phone down and couldn't stop smiling. *sigh* Why do I love her so much? I asked myself. Then all of a sudden it hit me. "I need to tell her how I feel." So I got up, got dressed and ran to the Floral Shop in town. If I was really going to confess to Y/N I needed to at least bring a gift for her. As soon as I ran into the store I found the perfect flowers just for Y/N and got them.

 As soon as I ran into the store I found the perfect flowers just for Y/N and got them

P

erfect! I hope she likes these. I ran out of the store and put the flowers down and waited for my time to meet up with Y/N.

Y/N's P.O.V
It's almost 5:00 I think I should get ready. I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out a simple yet cute outfit. Since it was summer I wanted to wear something comfortable but cute too. I found a cute white crop top and a little high waisted pink skirt.

 I found a cute white crop top and a little high waisted pink skirt