1.) Nice To Meet You

Third Person (???)
Y/N was at work at the cafe like usual running around, taking orders, and working herself to the bone. A few hours later a certain customer came into the cafe. Y/N grabbed her notepad and walked over the the fellow stranger as soon as he took his seat. When Y/N had finally gotten a closer look at the stanger she noticed all his features. The stranger had a white long sleeved shirt with a red sweater over it. He had brown-ish fur with an eyepatch covering one of his eyes and he looked to be a shiba inu.

Y/N stood in front of the stranger with her eyes locked on to his. The stranger also seemed to be frozen at the sight of Y/N. He couldn't look away. He was just fascinated by how beautiful she was.

After a few minutes of Y/N and the stranger staring deeply into each others eyes Y/N finally spoke up. "Oh uh...excuse me s-sir. How may I take your order?" she shyly said. "Ahem, uh a b-black coffee is fine. Thank you." the stranger said. "Alright! We'll get it to you soon!" Y/N cheerfully said. Before Y/N walked away the stranger suddenly stopped her by saying "Oh and uh m-mam may I ask you s-something?" Y/N turned around and said "Oh? What is it sir?" "Um w-well I was wondering...what time do you go on break?" Y/N stopped what she was she was doing and just stared at the stranger with a tiny hint of pink on her cheeks.

Y/N did an awkward smile and quietly but loud enough for only the stranger to hear and said "I go on break i-in about 30 minutes...why?" The stranger looked away quickly and blushed. "I-I just think y-you look really nice a-and I would like to get to k-know you more" the stranger said seemeing to look a bit flustered. Y/N smiled at him and sweetly said "Sure! That sounds great!" I guess that means I'll see you in 30 minutes...uh...w-what's your name? The friendly stranger claimed. Oh! Haha! My name is Y/N and yours is? Alfred. My name is Alfred. Y/N giggled and sweetly said "Well it's nice to meet you Alfred!" Yeah, it's nice to meet you too Y/N! Alfred smiled as Y/N went back to work.

A/N

Hiii! So I have been VERYYYY busy with this such as SCHOOL and work and drawing...lots of things but I'm hoping to finish this soon so ye!