6.) I'm Here Now

A/N
Quick thing I wanna say! The song above is gonna be kinda similar to the chapter your about to read so ye~ Enjoy
__________________________________
Y/N's P.O.V
As soon as I got home I called Alfred. "Hello?" I heard Alfred's sweet voice on the other end. "Yeah, hi Alfred do you think you could come over to my house? I need someone to talk to." There was a small silence until Alfred spoke again "U-uh...ok sure I'll be there soon!" Just Alfred speaking was enough to make me already feel fuzzy inside. "Alright see you soon Alfred...I love you." As soon as the words "I love you" came out of my mouth I immediately ended the phone call. I put my phone down blushing a hot mess and burried my face in a pillow until Alfred came over.

Alfred's P.O.V
I was in the middle doing some paperwork when all of a sudden my phone rang and it was Y/N. I quickly picked up the phone hearing sniffling and say "Hello?" Turns out Y/N wanted me to go to her house because she wanted to talk to me about something but at the end of the phone call she said "I love you" and I just sat there in shock and I feel my face start to heat up. I assume Y/N ended the phone call because I didn't hear anything else after that. I got up from my desk, grabbed my coat and walked out the door. I started walking to Y/N's house pretty worried of what she wanted to talk about.

Y/N's P.O.V
After about maybe 15 minutes I hear a knock at the door. I shot up from the pillow I had burried my face in and ran to the door to open it. I let out a releaved sign knowing that it was Alfred. I opened the door. "Hi Alfred I'm glad your here" giving him a weak yet warm smile. I move aside so Alfred could come in. "So what is it that you wanna talk about Y/N?" Alfred asks. I take his hand and walk him over to the couch and look him deep in the eyes and say. "It's about Mystery." Alfred's face went pale. "What did he do to you?" I look away trying to hold back tears. "Well I was at work and Mystery came in catcalling me and I found out that he had been stalking me for god knows how long!" I said a shaky voice nearling crying. "Alfred looks at me and holds my hands. "Did he say or do anything else?" Alfred asks worried. I look at him and say "He was talking about you." Alfred's eyes widened. "H-he did??" I look at him with confusion and tear filled eyes. "Alfred? Do you have something to do with Mystery?"

I caught Alfred off guard. "Well...we have history." I look at him with even more confusion. "What do you mean?" I ask. Alfred takes a deep breath in and says "When Mystery and I were kids we used to be best friends...but Mystery then killed my parents." I jumped back in fear finally realising how dangerous Mystery could be. Alfred continutes his story by saying "Then....he...killed m-my son Shia..." Alfred closed his eyes looks down tears rolling down his cheeks. I had no clue Alfred had a son. I cupped Alfred's face with my hands making him look at me. Alfred looks at me slightly confused. I kiss Alfred slowly and passionately. Both Alfred and I break the kiss. I give Alfred a warm smile "It's ok Alfred. I'm here if you ever need me." Alfred grabs my waist pulling me closer to him. "And I'm here if you ever need me Y/N."

Alfred's P.O.V
Y/N told me everything about what happened with...ugh Mystery and when I told her about me and Mystery's past she seemed very concerned. Y/N asked me what I meant when I said Mystery and I have history. I told her that we used to be friends but then...he killed my parents and...killed my son Shia. When I told her I couldn't even say his name without letting out a sob. I looked down avoiding eye contact with Y/N. Y/N then lifted my face making me look at her as she kisses me slow and passionate. I melted into the kiss quickly. Y/N and I both broke the kiss as she gives me a warm sweet smile and says "It's ok Alfred. I'm here if you ever need me. I then pull Y/N closer to me by grabbing her waist. "And I'm here if you ever need me Y/N." Y/N then leans in for another kiss and as soon as she does I push her down on the the couch. I'm now on top of her. We continue making out until there was a knock at the door. Y/N and I stopped what we were doing and realised the position we were in. Y/N froze, so did I. I quicky snapped out of my gaze and got off Y/N as she got up and went to the door.

Y/N's P.O.V
When Alfred said "And I'm here if you ever need anything Y/N" it made me think hiw much I meant to him. I couldn't help it and leaned in for another kiss. Alfred and I started making out and soon Alfred pushed me down and was on top of me. We continued what we were doing until all of a sudden there was a knock at the door. That must've snapped us out of our make out session because we froze and realised the position we were in. Alfred froze staring at me but then quickly got off me so I rushed over to the door and peeked through the little eye hole thing?? (Idk what those things are called) I peeked through and I couldn't belive who I saw...