2.) Outside With a Cutie

When Alfred was done with his coffee he decided to wait outside the cafe until you went on break.

~30 minutes Later~

Alfred was sitting at one of the tables outside waiting for Y/N.

Alfred's P.O.V
I can't wait to see her! She's so beautiful and I really wanna know her more and well...maybe get a little closer to her~ Alfred has his mind full of thoughts of what he wanted to do with Y/N.

Third person (???)
Soon enough Alfred saw Y/N walking out of the cafe as she started walking over to him. "Hi Alfred!" Y/N cheerfully sang. "O-oh...hi Y/N! I'm glad your here!" Y/N giggled as Alfred couldn't help but blush at her beautiful laugh. "Soooo...I'm guessing there's something you wanted to talk to me about?" Y/N said slightly smirking. "Heh...yeah I wanted to w-well...uh get to know you a little bit better" Y/N blushed at Alfred's response also making her smile with glee. "Aw, Alfred that's so sweet! I haven't had very many friends or people to hang out with lately so it's nice talking with you!"

Alfred and Y/N talked about several topics until Y/N's 15 minute break was over and she was about to go until Alfred said "Y/N! W-wait!" Y/N turned around before walking into the cafe. "Yes Alfred?" she softly spoke. "Um...I was just wondering i-if maybe...I could get your phone number??" Y/N's eyes lit up as Alfred spoke as she said "Sure! I would love to!" she wrote her phone number down on her notepad and gave it to Alfred. Y/N playfully winked at him as she said "Call me~" making Alfred blush as red as a tomato. Alfred awkwardly laughed as Y/N walked back into the cafe.

Y/N's P.O.V
AH!! Omg!! Alfred just asked me for his phone number I can't believe it I'm so happy! I gave Alfred my phone number on my notepad and handed it to him and playfully winked and said "Call me~" then walked back into the cafe. "Did I really just say that??? UGH!! Stupid Y/N!!" Y/N screamed at herself. "Am I acting so weird because of...Alfred? Do I....love...him? No no no maybe I'm just tired from work and everything going on lately!"

Alfred's P.O.V
Once Y/N break was over she was about to go back in the cafe but I didn't want her to leave I just...wanted to be even closer to her so I asked the dumbest question ever! "Um...I was just wondering i-if maybe...I could get your phone number??" But actually to my suprise she responded with "Sure! I would love to!" Then Y/N got out her notepad and wrote her phone number down. But before Y/N walked into the cafe she playfully winked at me and said "Call me~" then walked into the cafe. "Damn that actually really...hot." I murmured to myself as she walked in. I tried to hide it though by awkwardly laughing and probably looking like a tomatoe from how hard I was blushing.

A few minutes later I walked home with endless thoughts in my head "Do I....have feelings for her??" No! There's no way, I just met her today I can't already be catching feeling for her...but I think I do."

A/N
Wowie! This took me 4 hrs to write because I kept taking breaks I was so tired jncbfdgbvd
Anyways hope I did good byeeee