5.) Moaning Alone (NSFW)

Y/N's P.O.V
I woke up the next morning very tired trying to replay all the events of last night. It was almost 8:40 which is the time I should be getting ready for work but I needed to take a shower first. I got my work uniform and towl so that when I got out of the shower I get dressed and dried off. I got undressed, took my hair down and walked in the shower. I turned on the hot water and let it drip down all the way from my breasts to my legs. I let the water go through my hair and make sure it was all wet. I then started to think about Alfred again. I started touching my waist and closed my eyes. I then moved my hands up to my breasts and started to slightly moan. I continued touching my breasts with one hand while still thinking of Alfred as my other hand slid down to my lower area. I began to feel wet and tingly and started sliding my finger inside me. "O-ohhh~" I moaned. I then slid in another finger. "Y-yes...Alfred ooooh a-hhh..." I started thinking more and more about Alfred. As I began to calm down a little more I slid my fingers out and stopped touching my breasts. I squeeze my legs together and quietly moan to myself "Oh Alfred...I need you soon".

I finished my shower and got dressed and brushed my hair and teeth. It was about 8:32 so I decided to get a little head start and walk to the cafe insted of taking the bus. I get to the cafe a few minutes earlier than usual and as soon as I get there I put on my apron and then I start cleaning some tables to wait until more customers come in. Soon enough someone...familiar came in. It...it was Mystery. My eyes widened as he took his seat. Hesitantly, I grabbed my notepad and walked over to him. The intire time I walked over to him he had this sinister smirk on his face like he had planned this and I'm sure he did. "H-hello sir. H-how may I take your order?" I said stumbling over my words. I noticed that Mystery had been staring at my breasts while still having that crazy grin on his face. "Um...excuse me??" I said snapping my fingers.

Mystery finally got out of his little staring competition with my cheast and said "hm? Oh...sorry sweetie I wasn't listening~". I gave him a face of pure disgust. "I said may I take your order?!" I repeated. "Eh...a black coffee is fine doll~". I wrote that down on my notepad and just walked away. I didn't want to be anywhere near that psycho after what he did to me the other night. A few minutes later I brought Mystery his coffee and sat it down in front of him and just walked away but before I could...."Hey doll!" Mystery shouted. I turn around and walk over to him. "What do you want?". "Oh not much really....only you babe~" I looked at him with confusion. I ask "W-what do you mean?" Mystery smirks and says "haha well a sexy gal like yourself deserves a bad boy...like me not a good boy like Alfred~" My eyes widened as he said Alfred's name. "How do you know him?? How do you know anything about me or what I want? Huh?" Mystery's eyes narrowed "Well...it's pretty easy when you watch someone from a far." I stumbled back. "H-have you....b-been watching m-me???" I had tears in my eyes at this point.

Mystery got up taking his coffee with him and before he walked out of the cafe he turned to me chuckled and said "Maybe...maybe not" and then left. I ran to the employees room locking the door behind me. I sunk to the floor next the door and started crying my heart out. "How could I let this happen to me??!!" I thought out loud. "I should have been more aware!!!" I then started screaming at myself." *Knock Knock* I heard my boss knocking on the door I was in. I wiped away my tears and got up from the floor. I unlocked and opened the door. "Y-yes?" I asked. "Y/N? Are you ok? You've been acting very strange lately, I think you should take the day off." my boss said. "I nodded my head, grabbed my stuff and went home.

I need to call Alfred...