Hero In Love (pt. 1)

Start from the beginning

The boy walked up again to jungkook and pecked his lips.

"I'll see you around handsome" the boy winked and jumped away the train as he was grabbed by his helicopter.

Jungkook has came back to reality as he saw that the train is about to crash.

"shit" he cursed as he went down the train, ready for the impact. The train crashed at him as he stopped the train by moving.

After minutes, the train stopped as jungkook safely let the people out of the train.

"thank you for saving us golden boy" the man said and jungkook nodded but his mind still on the boy awhile ago.

He just shooed his head as he singed back home.

"jimin!" jungkook shouted as jimin looked at him annoyed.
"what?!"
"I saw the most beautiful thing in the world!" he sat on the couch.

"is it a rabbit again?"
"what no! It's a person this time"
"a boy or a girl?"
"a boy"
"wow so gay as shit" jungkook playfully punched his shoulder.

"so are you planning to see him again" jimin raised his eyebrow as jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I hope so and besides he actually looked like someone I remember before" jungkook squinted his eyebrow as jimin sighed.

"whatever, I'm sleepy" jimin said going to his room as jungkook looked up the ceiling remembering the tiger slayer.

-

Its been months since jungkook saw the tiger slayer. When jungkook is done saving people he usually ask the tiger slayer out.

Eventually the tiger slayer is playing hard to get but jungkook likes it. They are now at the tiger slayer's house, in the kitchen.

"by the way, I didn't know your real name" Taehyung smiled
"Kim taehyung" Taehyung said and pecked jungkook's cheek.

I think I heard that name before... Jungkook thought.

"jeon jungkook" jungkook smiled as taehyung looked at him with thoughts
"i think your name sounds familiar...oh well, at least you're hot as hell" jungkook chuckled.

"hey...do you think its wrong that a villain and hero are friends?" Taehyung thought about it as jungkook looked confused.

"nah, there might be a chance that the villain will be good or the hero will be bad. It depends on the person actually" Taehyung explained as jungkook nodded.

"why do you ask?" Taehyung asked as jungkook looked at him sadly.

"well...in high-school there was a boy who liked me but eventually I treated him badly like I'm some kind of villain but he was like a hero. I don't know if he changed because of me" Taehyung comforted jungkook.

"same for me, there was a boy I liked but eventually he hated me and beat me up time to time. Once I exchanged school, I became like this the villain everyone hates" jungkook brushed taehyung's hair as he smiled softly.

"I'm so sorry about that"
"no need" Taehyung said as jungkook kissed him.

Taehyung widened his eyes and pulled out.

"what was that for?!" Taehyung blushed.
"I just...like how you make me feel" Taehyung blushed and pulled for another kiss.

Jungkook kissed back as the kiss become hotter and hotter. Jungkook picked taehyung up and placed him on the kitchen counter.

Taehyung moans as their tounges fight for dominance eventually jungkook won.

Taehyung layed his hands on jungkook's neck. Jungkook layed his hands inside taehyung's shirt.

Jungkook started grinding on taehyung as taehyung moaned at the friction.

Suddenly a beep sound came from jungkook's watch as they both groan in annoyance.

"guess we have to continue next time" jungkook said sounding annoyed.
"with a boner?" Taehyung smirked as jungkook rolled his eyes.

"whatever, see you next time baby" jungkook winked and went out, taehyung pouted
"but that's my line"

-

Eventually they met and met until taehyung is getting tired seeing jungkook with a mask on.

"jungkook"
"hmm"
"can you remove your mask?" Taehyung pouted.
"uh...no" Taehyung got annoyed as he sat on his lap.

"please?"
"can't love my mask too much" jungkook smiled as taehyung whined.
"but I want to see your handsome face" jungkook ignored him and continued doing what he's doing.

"I'll do it by force then" Taehyung popped his knuckles as jungkook widened his eyes.

Taehyung started tickling jungkook as jungkook tried his best to hold back.

"haha-t-taehyung...s-stop! Hahaha" jungkook couldn't handle it anymore as he gave up as taehyung removed his mask.

Taehyung widened his eyes as he removed his mask. His hands started shaking as his tears coming out.

Its him...its fucking him all this time! Taehyung thought as he got off him as he looked at him angry.

Jungkook stopped laughing as he looked at taehyung confused.

"t-taehyung? W-what's wrong?" jungkook tried to get close but taehyung put out his gun.

"move closer and I will shoot!" jungkook looked confused now.
"w-wha-"
"it's fucking you the whole time you bastard!"
"W-what did I do?!" Taehyung looked at him Mad.

"you are the one who beat me up before my supposed to be kookie"
Jungkook widened his eyes and remembered what happened.

"k-kookie, i-I like y-you" Taehyung conffesed as jungkook just scoffed.

"Well I don't faggot" jungkook punched taehyung as taehyung felt the pain.

"t-taehyung, i-I'm sorry!"
"it's too late jeon! You broke my heart that I changed to this!" Taehyung slapped jungkook.

"b-but you're my angel!"
"more like a fallen angel" Taehyung punched jungkook before pulling him to his death chamber.

Taehyung tied jungkook up in a chair as jungkook kept begging with tears in his eyes.

"p-please don't do this!"
"keep begging I like it" Taehyung winked and turned serious once again.

"you'll be staying here until you're dead, this will be my torture for you" Taehyung said as jungkook cried.

"cry all you want, I don't care"
Taehyung was about to go but jungkook stopped him.

"p-please don't G-go" Taehyung scoffed as he rolled his eyes.
"I hate you jeon, goodbye" he said and went out the chamber.

"t-taehyung no! Please I'm sorry its all my fault! Don't G-go p-please! I was wrong taehyung...

"i loved you..."