"Damn," I scoff.

"How? Am i not able to have kids or something? Is it something wrong with me?" She asks holding back her urge to cry.

"No no no sweetie, this can be due to stress maybe because the two of you are so busy and you're celebrities so you get a lot of pressure put on you.I can guarantee you, this has nothing to do with not being able to have children," He explains taking the camera out and throwing out his gloves.

"We do have to take the fetus out from you so i'm going to get a couple doctors in here for some help."

"Am i able to be in the room?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah. It's gonna be a quick couple of minutes and then we're gonna get you guys out of here...I 'll be back though," He says before leaving us in the room alone.

"I was pregnant..and didn't even know it," She sighs before crying.

"Baby don't cry," I say wiping her face before wiping my own.

"Stop don't cry you're gonna make me cry more," She laughs wiping my face.

"We would've had a baby.." I trail off lowering my voice.

"I know.." She sighs, "we would been hella good parents too!" She says making me laugh.

"But doc said it was from stress what's going on why're you stressing?" I ask.

"Just from my debut EP, like max and my team and everybody has been pressuring me about getting these songs in check.Then on top of that babe, we've been traveling like crazy and the flights stress me out and then like everything right now has been stressful."

"Why you ain't tell me?"

"Because i didn't wanna stress you out," She sighs.

"Baby, you know you can come to me about anything.I been in the industry longer than you and I know how it could be.If you was feeling this way for a minute..you knew i would be the main person to understand.We in this together boo, it's me and you remember?" I explain before three doctors come back in.

"I know.." She mumbles.

"Hi I'm Doctor Reese and this is Doctor Sam, we're very sorry about your loss."

After spending a hour and a half at the hospital we went back to the hotel.Diamonté was just sad and depressed almost.I knew how much she wanted to have kids.

"You want some food? You haven't ate since you woke up it's going on twelve," I offer watching her flicker through channels on the tv.

"No.." She groans.

"Anything.Pizza.Domincan food.Soul food.Chinease?" I offer, "I can go to pio pio's and get you some rice and beans and steak?" I say.

"No baby, I don't wanna eat...anything.Im tired.I just wanna go to sleep."

"Alright," I say grabbing my phone and the keycard, "I'll be right back.." I trail off walking to the door.

She didn't even move.She didn't want to do anything but be in bed watching tv.I didn't like seeing her like this but what could I do if she wanted to be in this kind of state.

It wasn't healthy at all.We had work to do out here in the city.She had a couple of interviews scheduled and a photo shoot for a magazine and I had just the same with Set and Take.

"Hello?" Her mom answers the phone, "is everything alright Q?"

How was I gonna tell her that her daughter had a miscarriage?

"Yeah, we just ate some bad food last night that's all," I chuckle before wiping my eyes.

I wasn't.I knew that if I told her mom and her dad..even though their her parents..word would've gotten around and it would've made her feel extra extra depressed seeing the news on social media.

"So everything's fine?" She sighs.

"Yeah, she's back at the hotel getting some sleep."

I was in Pio Pio's a dominican restaurant ordering food for Diamonté.I don't care what she said, she needed to eat.

"Can I also get a bottle of coconut water?" I order putting the phone down from my mouth, "but um yeah..they just told her to get some sleep and take some medication."

I didn't WANT to lie but I had to do what I needed to do.

"Thanks Qua.We really appreciate you, be safe getting back to the hotel we love and miss you!" She says.

"Love and miss you too mama!" I laugh.

"Bye."

"Is that all?" The worker asks.

"Yeah," I say getting out my wallet.

"Woah ain't you... YO YAH ITS QUAVO! ITS QUAVO!" She shouts.

"Man, i'll take a picture with ya but don't say my name too loud don't want everybody running up on me!" I laugh making her laugh.

——————
Newest chapter in the other book ,, go read if you haven't yet !!!