Shutting his door behind me; I walked across the hallway and knocked on Vince's. By the sounds he was on the phone to someone. Probably his wife Sharise. She had been out of town modelling whilst he stayed here. He had the majority of his clothes at my house then at his own house; I had to say my house was more of a home to him. It was where he escaped to when he and Sharise had been fighting; it wasn't a surprise when I'd open the door to see him with a few backpacks. That was practically the same deal that Tommy had; his wife Heather wasn't a model like Sharise; instead she was an actress. Out of town filming her newest movie; I supposed. But the only ones without a wife or girlfriend; as far as I knew was Mick and Nikki; they hadn't been around the girls that often. Anyway they spent most of their time here with me; sometimes they would be sitting on the lounge with their acoustic guitars; writing lyrics together.

Opening the door slightly; I saw Vince standing in front of the cupboard with the phone to his ear; the stringy line no longer curled; in fact it was dead straight. He was literally fighting with it to keep the phone by his ear before the phone whipped out of his grasp.

Hearing the door open; Vince spun around on his heels staring at me; he gave me a small nod knowing why I was here.

"Yes I know baby; and I love you too. I gotta' go; my dick will be chopped off if I don't start packing now." Vince sighs keeping his eyes directly on me.

'Tell her I say hi.' I mouth giving him a childish grin.

"By the way Suzie-Q says hi." Vince chuckles on the phone.

"Shari says hi back." Vince says directly to me.

I smirk and nod my head before taking a seat on the edge of his bed. His suitcase was sitting on the floor completely open with nothing in it besides a bottle of cologne.

"Yes I can't wait 'til then darlin. Love you too, bye." Vince makes strange kissing sounds on the phone before he hung up.

"Mornin' doll." Vince sighs stretching slightly as he places the phone back down.

"Morning Vince; aren't you just ecstatic?" I sarcastically say.

"Yeah; I really am." He sarcastically replies.

"No seriously this has got to be the worst part of going on tour." He says nodding his head.

"Yeah I would understand why." I answer.

"So do you need help packing? Or will you just do what Tommy did?" I ask taking a seat on his bed.

"He threw all of the clothes from his cupboard and literally shoved it into the bag in one go?" Vince cocks an eyebrow.

"Yeah that would be that exactly." I reply.

"Typical Tommy. And no it's all good; I've got my shit sorted through the piles beside you." He answers. I look away from Vince and look beside me to see he wasn't kidding. He really had his belongings organised; I didn't even see it all folded up on the bed.

"Didn't even see that." I note pointing to his clothes.

"Yeah just proves it's too early to be awake." He replies staring at me tiredly before yawning.

"Now go on Sue; go back to bed and have some more beauty sleep. You'll probably only get an hours worth if you're lucky. Then we will have to board the bus." Vince says shooing me out of his room.

"And by the way; by the looks in a week or two time we'll be hooking up with another band. They're gonna' be opening for us. And I reckon you're gonna' like the guys. They're much like us; real easy going. Just wait and see; you'll enjoy their company." Vince says as I begin to walk out the door.

"Who's the band?" I snap my head around and stare up at Vince.

"It's a surprise. Now bed. Goodnight Suzie-Q." He smiles.

"Goodnight Vince; see you in an hour." I yawn walking down the hall; and back into my room.

As soon as my head hit the pillow; I closed my eyes trying to relax and clear my mind; unfortunately that wouldn't happen; I was exhausted but I couldn't fall asleep no matter how hard I tried.

An hour or so had passed by; feeling as though it had been days, Vince and Nikki had barged into my room startling me.

"Get up!" Vince yelled as he paced around in my room dragging out my suitcase as he left; leaving Nikki to jump up and down on my bed; strangely full of energy. Out of everyone I thought he'd be the less energetic at this time in the morning.

"I'm up. I haven't slept at all." I complain still laying there; watching Nikki with a smile as he continuously bounced up and down.

"No you're not sunshine. Vince has taken your bag out to the bus; time to get up! Get ready we only have half an hour to get on that bus before it leaves!" Nikki exclaims.

"Half an hour? Really?" I ask slightly shocked yet annoyed; couldn't I just get onto the bus and get to sleep?

"Nah more like ten minutes; but still." He trailed off flopping onto his stomach beside me.

"Great; I got to get up." I complain.

"Yeah you kind of do honey." He chuckled giving me a cute smile.

"Does it matter whether I get dressed or not? I don't think I will remove myself from my pajamas, anyways Vince has already taken my bag. I'm just glad he left my handbag."

"No it's not like we're gonna' be seen; anyways we will all probably be asleep as soon as we enter the bus. And haven't you heard? Us men never touch a woman's purse or handbag; that's like the number one thing not to do!" He emphasises.

"Oh yeah?" I raise an eyebrow returning the same smile.

"Yeah; I'm being legit." He nods his head ferociously.

"So is that why Vince has just walked in; collected my handbag and walked out?" I giggle watching Vince exit the bedroom and disappearing into the hallway.

"Well at least I do anyways." Nikki sighs looking back at the door and back towards me.

"Cause you're such a good boy." I roll my eyes lightly slapping his cheek as I remove myself from the warm blankets.

"Good boy? Jesus Christ; you haven't seen me under the sheets baby." He seductively winks.

"Is that an invitation?" I ask shocked; yet amused by his sudden change in attitude.

"Maybe; if you really want it to be." He purrs softly; his eyes glowing.

Blushing; I giggle quietly to myself and wander over to the door, turning back to make eye contact with Nikki.

"Well are you coming or what? I want to go to sleep; the quicker I get onto the bus, the better."

"Alright; let's go then." He chuckled crawling off of my bed and wandering over to me as I walked out the door.