There was still a lot of work to do, but I sneak out without being noticed. I want to go back to the Hospital, and with a bit lucky I might be able to meet up Ruby's colleague, that would be checking Harumi. Maybe he would be able to give me some hope.

When I arrived in the hospital there were 3 people, using scrubs masks, hats and gloves, inside the ICU room checking on Harumi. One of them I identify as Ruby, the other 2 were a middle-age male and a young female. I don't remember seen them before, I guessed one of them might be the Professor, Ruby spoke about, and the other might have been a resident, as she was taking note.

I wait there until they were done. As they exit the room, the Professor was speaking to the young doctor.

-"You go already Kimberly and update all the notes on the computer. I will be there soon."

Ruby spots me there waiting for them, and as soon as the Professor finishes, she brings him towards me and makes an introduction.

-"Professor Grey, please meet Lloyd Garmadon, Harumi next of kin."

-"Nice to meet you, Lloyd!" - Professor Grey extended his hand to me.

-"Nice to meet you, Professor!" - I shook his hand

-"Well Ruby, where can we talk?" - he asked Ruby.

We walked together to Ruby's office.

Professor Grey take a place beside me just in front of Ruby, while she places a memory stick in her computer and moves the screen to face us. She removed her glasses pulling her fringe out of her eyes, and I noticed the long lashes Nya was talking about, and she was wearing makeup, that was not there in the morning.

-"So, Lloyd, about your girlfriend. - he started in a bad way.

-"She is not my girlfriend" - I replied taking an instantaneous dislike for Prof Grey.

-"whatever" - he didn't make any effort to apologise, and now I am sure I don't like him -" Doctor Okami and I agreed to keep Harumi on induced coma at least for another week, and unless we see a significant change on her condition, which I don't believe that would happen, she would not be out of ICU anytime soon. The extension of her injuries is far too serious to expect any prompt to recover."

He explained using the scam in the computer screen everything Ruby had already explained early that morning, only adding a few more complicated worlds. And after about 30 minutes or so of lecturing me about the human brain, he concludes by giving the best and the worst possible outcome. None of them sounds any good.

-"I understand whatever is your ties to her, it must be difficult to be in your situation, I can assure you, Doctor Okami, is one of the best, and she and her team are doing all they can to save Harumi, and I will be happier to help whenever Ruby needs my professional advice"-

He tries to be sympathetic, but still, he doesn't sound genuine, and I am not sure why I have this feeling.

-"Any question?" - He asked

-"No! Thanks" - I reply shortly.

We went very quiet for a few seconds, and Prof Grey broke the silence:

-"Well, if we finished I shall leave now" - He said looking to Ruby, she immediately made her way to open the door for him.

-"Thanks again for coming Professor" - Ruby said respectfully

-"It is Olly for you, my dear! Any time, you know well where to find me! "

I observer the way he looks at Ruby, and as he moves to say goodbye to her, he embraced her waist and kiss her cheek, telling her to call him later to arrange a dinner together. She smiles at him, but somehow it doesn't look anything like the smiles I saw from her before...