chapter 18

??? POV

It has been two days since this asshole is dead. My plan is working!!*laughing like a maniac* Well now he is dead so I  can fulfil my plan...............

I will make Arida mine!

Just wait for me Arida. I will come for you and get you. We will live happily and have a nice family.

*Timeskip 7 months later*

Arida's POV

*sigh* I'm 7 and half months pregnant right now....... I have found out that my child will be a girl. She will be called Park Jida. Isn't it nice???

I couldn't move on from Jimin

I couldn't move on from Jimin. Everyday before I sleep I cry. Everything reminds me of Jimin. I sometimes read the letter he wrote me. This letter became to the most important thing for me. The only thing  which reminds me of Jimin.  Weird right? I haven't even a photo of him. Not even his friends have a photo of him.

You know Chanyeol right? From the party...

He has become my best friend beside BTS.

He is very nice and takes care of me. He is just like a brother to me.

How I wish Jimin would be here with me and Jida.

Namjoon POV

I was laying on the bed calmly when I got a call from an unknown number.....Weird.

I picked it up and asked who it was.

Me: Hello. Who are you?
???: Oh hello. I'm the doctor of Mr. Park. Are you Mr.Kim Namjoon?
Me: Yes. Why are you calling me?
Doc: Well. Mr.Park is waking up slowly from his comma..........He is

now stable. He just needs to rest for a week or two.
Me: You mean our little mochi Park Jimin??!?!?!?!??!!? That can't be. He died 7 months ago!
Doc: Didn't your friend Kim Seokjin tell you about the operation?
Me:Which operation?!?!!
Doc: Just ask your friend.

I let my phone fall down. I was so shocked. I immediately stood up and went out with my pj. out of the house to my car. But I forgot to take my phone... I don't care I have to tell this to the members!

Meanwhile at Namjoon's home

Phone: Hello are you still there? Hello?!?!?

TBC comment and vote! What do you think? Who is the unknown person in the start????