chapter 15

Jimin: I married you because............

I love you.

Arida: I don't believe you! You are lying!

Jimin: I am not lying. I truly love you I did the whole thing because, I wanted to take revenge on your family since your father is dead and I cant take revenge on him.

Arida: What do you mean?!

Jimin: Your father stole 10.000.000.000$ from my gang and gave it to my enemy EXO. Because of that my gang suffered for years trying to get the money back and I lost two of my men. So I swore to myself I will make your father suffer. But he died so I thought about making your family suffer instead.

Arida: That doesn't even make sense!

Jimin: SHUT UP!!!! Just listen to the whole story.  Yes I know it doesn't make sense. I hated you at the beginning but through the time I started to develop feelings for you. I have never experienced it before so I didn't know how to express it to you. I'm really sorry for doing all those things to you-

*bang*

The door opened suddenly and there stood

Seulgi.

She had a creepy smile on her face as if she is a psycho. Well she is a psycho, but still.

Seulgi: Well,well,well. What am I seeing here? My Jimin with the slut?

Jimin: Don't you dare to call her a slut! You are the slut here!

Seulgi:*shocked* How could you say that to me?! To the person you love the most!!!

Jimin: I don't love you and I never will. I love Arida and nobody will stop me loving her!!!! (A/n: You can't stop me loving myself!!!)

Seulgi: So she  was the reason you left me and also the problem in our relationship. Well I will get rid of it honey.

She aimed the gun at me and shoot...

I closed my eyes waiting for the pain. But it never came. But I heard thud.

I opened my eyes and saw Jimin laying on the floor with blood all over his back.

Arida: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I turned him around and held him in my arms. I cried and cried.

Seulgi was still standing there and looked at me with coldness in her eyes.

Seulgi: He wanted it so. If I can't have him, nobody will have him.

She aimed her gun again at me. But this time nobody was there to save me from her

I closed me eyes and hugged Jimin as tight as I could. I whispered my last words to him

Arida:*whispers* I love you Jimin ah . I always did and I always will.

*BANG*

Everything went black slowly but I could hear some steps. Someone shouted.

???: Call the ambulance!!!!!!! Omg they are losing so much blood!!!!!!!!!!

And then everything went completely dark.

Taehyung's POV

I got an alarm from Jimin and I ran out of the house to my car. The alarm said that this is very important and dangerous. I called the others while driving to Jimin's house.