chapter 6

Jimin POV

After having sex with Seulgi I played down beside and cuddles with her. But not even a minute later she fell asleep. She looked kinda cute tho.

I pecked her lips and went out of our room to go downstairs.

There I saw here this bitch sitting on the couch in the living room.

,,Yah what the fuck are you doing here? Why aren't you cleaning the house?!,,

She got startled when I yelled at her out of nowhere. She turned around and told me that she needed some rest since she has been cleaning the house since 6 hours.

,,So? Who allowed you to take a break? Keep working you fucking,,

I liked to hurt her feelings like that. It made me feel better. She gotta go through this shit because her father robbed 10.000.000.000$ from my company. Her father was a genius. He gave the mo ey he stole to my rivals and now since he is dead I need to make sure his family suffers for him.

She stood up and got her towel and gloves back and went to the bathrooms.

,,Tsk lazy bitch,,

I got myself some water bottles and walked back to my room where Seulgi was still sleeping.

I think I will miss her when she will be gone tomorrow for a week. She has to go back to take care of her mother who lives in Japan.

I asked her if I should go with her but she said no since she wants to have some time alone with her mother.

Guess will need someone else to fuck when  she is gone.

Hmm shouldn't be hard for me to find someone to fuck.

With that thought I also went to sleep with Seulgi.