chapter 7

Arida POV

Cleaning this huge maison was really hard. He has hundreds of maids but he made me clean this whole maison on my own! Like wtf. And also he abused me just like that whore Seulgi ir whatever her name is. But luckily she is going to Japan today. She has crying around the whole time, telling Jimin that she will miss him and that he should call her every day.

Jimin gave her a kiss on her lips and she finally went away.

As soon as he turned around his smile went away. He looked coldly at me.

,,The fuck are you looking at? Go and clean,,

I nodded and went back to do my job. I gotta be honest and say that he indeed is handsome but he is kinda you know...heartless, well to me.

While cleaning I heard him talking on the phone with someone.

,, When are you guys coming? Oh ok. Yea yea,,

So he is expecting guests I guess?

He hung up and cursed while holding his head as if he had a headache.

,,What should I do now???,,

He asked himself. Suddenly his eyes landed on me.

,,Arida, go and change into a dress of Seulgi,,

,,What-,,

,,Now!,,

I shut up and immediately went to wear a dress of Seulgi.  It was a black velvet dress with diamonds on it. As I was about to walk out of the room Jimin came in and looked at me.

,,My friends are coming over and I already told them that I have fianceé and that I will marry soon. But since yall girls are all the same nasty bitches I dont have a fianceé. So I want you to pretend to be my fianceé. Did you understand?,,

I nodded as a sign that I understood.

,,Also wear some make up and jewelry. Also those high heels there,,

He said pointing at a pair of black ysl shoes.

I did what he told me and went downstairs.

Jimin was sitting on the couch waiting for me. I called him and when he saw me his eyes became bigger. But he soon changed his expression.

,,They will be here any moment and watch out what the fuck you are saying or else you know what will happen,,

He said with a threatening voice.

I just nodded and looked down.

*ding dong*

The door bell rang and the maid opened the door.

There were six handsome men standing in front if the door. They all had a black suit on. They look really rich and hot.

Jimin walked over to them and hugged one of them.

,,Taehyung long time not seen,,

,,Yeah, how are you my friend?