chapter 14

Today was the day of the wedding. The boys were already there and all his staff from his maison were there too. The maids helped me to get ready.

I looked beautiful but I kinda felt bad. It should be the day I will never forget. It should he the happiest day of my life but...getting kinda forced to marry someone?, Not so romantic. I was ready and took a last glance at myself in the mirror before going out.

Since my father is dead I hadn't anyone one of the chef cooks walked me down the aisle. I was grateful for that. The music in the church started and we walked down the aisle slowly.

The people were looking at me and complimenting me and saying how lucky Jimin is to marry me.

The chef cook handed me over to Jimin and went back to his seat. We both stood there side by side, listening to the priest and repeating what he told us to repeat.

We both exchanged rings and looked at eachother in the eyes. He was smiling so i decided to smile too

,,I declare you guys as wife and husband. You may kiss the bride,,

When i heard the word kiss I decided to panic. I have never kissed someone before. He is gonna be my first kiss!

He come closer to me,holding my waist tightly and boom we had our first kiss. I decided to relax and kiss back. Everyone cheered for us and clapped their hands.

After the ceremony we went to our mini party where we all just ate sole cake and food and talked.

The boys came and congregated us. We thanked them and took our wedding gifts from them.

,,Have fun tonight you two,, J-hope said wiggling his eyebrows at us two. I blushed so hard that I turned around and hid my face with my hands. Jimin chuckled at the remark and answered with:

,,We will indeed have our fun,,

Omg please stop it already!!!

After 4 hours of the party we all headed back to our homes.

As soon as we reached the maison and entered it, Jimin pinned me to the wall and kissed me. He took off my dress and kissed me down my body. When reached my core he spread my legs and put them on his shoulders. He started to flick his tongue around my clit and pushing it in and out of my pussy in a very fast pace. It was so pleasant. I have had never wex or something like that before. I felt something growing inside my stomach.

My pussy started to clench and I came in his mouth. He cleaned it all up and stood up. He carried in a bridal style to his bedroom. I was thrown to the king sized bed by him like a doll.
I turned around and saw him taking off his pants and everything. He was completely naked now. He crawled up to me and kissed  me again. I could feel his erection between my legs since he was rubbing it between my legs.

,,I have wanted to do this for a very y long time you know,, he whispered inside my ear.

He pushed he entire length inside with one thrust which made me scream in pain. He let me adjust to his size while kissing me slowly trying to calm down. As soon as I got kinda used to his size he started penetrating slowly but deeply inside me. With the time his penetrations became faster and deeper than before. I was moaning like crazy. He whispered dirty things inside my ear while fucking me hard. I felt his dick twitching inside me which signaled me that he was about to cum.
One last powerful thrust and he came inside me. I could feel the hot liquid filling me up.

We both layed there on the bed catching our breather. He covered us with a sheet and hugged me from behind and told me to sleep.

My wedding wasnt as bad as I imagined it would be. I think he might love me at least a little bit.

With that thought I drifted to sleep

*2 months later*

Jimin POV

It has been 2 months since our wedding but I have been very busy and rarely stayed at home. And when I did I was really stressed out and got mad at Arida for no reason. Whenever she wanted to talk to me I would tell at her and tell her to leave me alone.
I sometimes feel bad for screaming at her. But I just dont know how to apologise to her.

Today I came back a little bit earlier than usual back to my home.

Arida:Jimin can we please talk?

Me:What do you wanna talk about now? Dont you see I am tired?

Arida: you never wanna talk, you never wanna listen! Why did you even marry ME!? There are plenty of girls out there that you could have married! WHY ME?!