I walked towards him sliding my arms around his neck draping them over his shoulders,and kissed the side of his head tenderly. I could hear him chuckle softly, "uh mom?" He said jokingly.

I pulled his desk chair back turning him around and sitting on his lap. I cuddled my face into the crook of his neck, he pulled me into a hug.

"What are you doing today?" I asked.

"Nothing really, I've just been writing a bit, why?" he asked.

"I want you to make some free time" I said.

"Free time? why, what for?" he asked.

"I want to be with you."

I could feel my face heating up by my own sentence, I was being clingy but, I needed him around me today, more than ever .

Once we heard a knock from the door, Kellin was quick to push me off his lap and I met the floor with a loud thud.

"Kellin.." Kellins father said poking his head through the half way opened door. "oh Victors here too, glad you two are becoming friends, correct? Friends?" his father asked formally.

"What do you need dad?" Kellin asked dismissing the question.

"Your mother and I will be gone for a few hours, will you two be alright by yourselves?" he asked.

"Yes." And his father soon closed the door and we heard his footsteps go down the hallway.

"..alright what was that? does your dad not know you're gay or anything?" I huffed.

"No no, he does I swear, I just panicked, sorry." he said in a sort of an
anxious tone.

"It's fine just, don't .. uh panic." I mumbled, the atmosphere turned awkward now.

"Well.. what.. what if I was at the.. disco" he said incredibly seriously.

I paused for a moment starring at him with squinted eyes, "...I'm leaving." I stood up quickly.

"No don't go" he laughed in his chair. he then grabbed my arm and pulled me back onto his lap and snuggled into me.

At this point I felt compelled to laugh, I actually really am impressed of just how serious he said that.

--

We hung out by ourselves in this big ass home all alone together. We went swimming in the pool which was actually the first time of me doing so. I was so captivated in my own life I probably would have never of known it was even there, but you had to expect in a house like this there would be a pool.

Kellin and I laid on this super cute big inflatable turtle floatie that Kellin has had since he was a kid. I think I remember him mentioning something about him getting it in Mexico. It was a sweet moment, I was surprised that we both fit on top of it but we just looked up at the sky as we floated along the out door pool.

We were tired of being prunes and knew it was starting to get late. Kellins parents never really mentioned when they would be returning, they also failed to mention where they were even going in the first place.

Still in only our swim shorts and t-shirts, I had to borrow a pair of Kellins, we ate dinner together leaning against the counter of the extravagant kitchen. Kellin started to playfully flick food at me and before this ended up in a war and held onto his wrists as fast and as tight as I could.

"You look so perfect" he purred at me as I still held onto his wrists.

"Oh save it" I dismissed his comment.

"Sure, for tonight" he said suggestively, he then leant into me and started kissing the crook of my neck.

I'll admit, my grip began loosening afterwards and Kellins hands got free sliding them around my waist. He kissed up my neck, behind my ear, across my jaw until he finally began kissing me on the lips and I was putty in his hands. ".come on.." he murmured pulling out towards the kitchen into the dinning room.

We went by the stairs towards his room clinging onto each other like our lives depended on it. I leaped up onto him and he held me in place as I wrapped my legs around his waist with our lips still connected. Our tongues intwined together as we made our way up the stairs and towards Kellin's room. I could hear his soft moans and heavy breathing every time we split apart for even seconds at a time. He struggled with the door knob, refusing to break apart from my mouth. He kept me steady in his arms until we hit his soft bed with him on top of me. I tangled my fingers in his hair as I felt his hand go under my Jimi Hendrix t shirt. I would kill for some skin on skin contact right now, my hands left his long black locks of hair and onto the bottom edge of his shirt pulling it up slowly so he would get the hint. He replaced my hands with his and swiftly took of his chiodos shirt he wears basically twice a week. As he took off his shirt I took it as an opportunity to take off mine. Our mouths instantly worked with each others, having our chests placed firmly on top of eachothers.

He grabbed at me while I had my arms wrapped around his neck, Kellin shifted his weight on the bed and instead of straddling me he placed himself inbetween my legs and raised them up so I would wrap them around his waist. He stroked with one of his hands up and down my thigh and kept his other hand placed next to my head ocasionally stroking my hair and face. His hand was getting dangerously close to a certain area of my swim trunks.

There was a quiet knock at the door that Kellin and I failed to notice, since you know, we were kind of busy. "Kellin...." It was Kellins father at the door he paused due to shock and right when Kellin turned his head he jumped up off the bed like a cat that got splashed with water.

"D-dad I, this.. isn't" he stuttered. Mr. Quinn shut the door immediately after witnessing what we were doing. I could hear his heavy steps going down the hall in a rapid pace, almost in a sort of angry fashion. Kellin dropped to the floor, with his back against the wall and his head in his hands. He started to rock back and forth as if his dad saw him sacrificing me to satan or something. "Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.Fuck." he muttered. I came towards him cautiously "Kellin it's going to be okay."I said trying to reassure him.

"No, no, no it's not. My dad's going to do something, I just know it, I know it." he stammerd.

"I don't undertsand, I thought you said he knew you were gay." I said nervously.

"He does, but not with you!" he exclaimed in a panic tone. I was taken aback from what he said, I usually claim to know everything but, this sort of thing was unknown to me and I didn't know how to feel. "Wha-what does. What is that suppose to mean Kellin?" I said.

"Vic you don't understand" he said.

"I feel like I'm starting to and I'm glad that I am, You don't have to worry about it anymore okay, don't worry about it." I rambled. I got up from his bed and grabbed my shirt off from the floor and left the room quick,fast and in a hurry, back to my own room.
I slammed the door behind me, feeling in the back of my throat that I was about to start crying.

I wanted him to come after me, why didn't he come after me?

**anOTHER SIDE NOTE, I AM SO SORRY FRIENDS SHIT WENT DOWN BUT, I WON'T BE THAT ASSHOLE WHO WRITES UNFINISHED FANFICTION I AM BACK AND I WILL FINISH THSI!!!!*****