"wow, i feel like i can beat stephen curry in a one on one match now." hyunjin smirked when he pulled away making jeongin roll his eyes playfully.

jeongin kissed his nose suddenly and said, "now you can beat anyone. no go before coach jung beats your ass."

hyunjin's cheeks tinted a light shade of pink at the action before he jogged back to his team.

"whipped." felix coughed.

"y'all doing a great job with this shit." felix leaning over as he whispered to the younger, to make sure no one would hear.

"hmm?" jeongin hummed.

"you got the whole school fooled, hell, if i didn't know better i'd assume you guys are dating for real." felix laughed.

jeongin laughed along, "well i- i have to make it believable. it is my job and shit."

"true, but from the way my brilliant mind sees it, i got a feeling you have a crush on him." felix teased as he wiggled his eyebrows.

when the younger simply blushed and went back to focusing on hyunjin, felix's eyes widened.

"holy shit, mate! you have a crush on hyunjin!"

"of course he has felix! they are dating." a girl who overheard giggled.

jeongin didn't say a word, he just smiled and cheered yet again when hyunjin scored a perfect three point shot.

truth be told, jeongin can say with his whole chest that it's more than just a crush now. they've been dating for almost a month now, with yeji's wedding and hyunjin's graduation drawing near.

and also given the fact that he already liked hyunjin even before this whole thing started, and how hyunjin is always treating him like his baby- jeongin's emotions are skyrocketing and he couldn't help it.

he liked hyunjin.

there's no denying it.

when jeongin wasn't answering felix's question, the aussie concluded it himself. even a blind person could see that jeongin is whipped for his friend, he had never seen the younger skip classes because of a date and yet jeongin had done it twice already, he had never seen jeongin's smile any more brighter than when he is clinging onto hyunjin's arm as they walked down the halls or streets.

everyone adored the couple, fangirls werw shipping them like crazy, everyone supported their decision. even hyunjin's fangirls supported it- they've never seen their prince smile like this again in a while, they've never seen him this happy and whatever made him happy was enough for them.

practice ended after an hour and hyunjin jogged back to jeongin, who wiped his forehead again and handed him his shirt.

"alright, let me just shower for a bit and i'll go and walk you home. does that sound good?" hyunjin said.

"you didn't bring your car?" felix asked.

"training day today lixie. i always walk home with seungmin after remember?" hyunjin said.

jeongin felt a pang on his chest. hyunjin didn't notice it but it was clear on jeongin's face at the mention of seungmin's name that he didn't like it one bit.

he was jealous.

yang jeongin was jealous of this kim seungmin.

sure, they were dating now but jeongin knew it was all fake.

he may have hyunjin now but he knew who his heart belonged to.

"hey, innie you're okay with walking right?" hyunjin asked and jeongin smiled (too) sweetly and nodded.

"o-of course hyung! i do it all the time."

"great! give me uhmm twenty minutes and i'll be right out yeah?"

"okay."

hyunjin smiled at him before he jogged to the locker room, leaving felix and jeongin alone.

"of course hyung! i do it all the time!" felix mimicked jeongin in a high pitched tone as jeongin rolled his eyes and punched the aussie's shoulder, causing him to laugh.

after felix's laughter died down,

"he still loves him does he?" jeongin asked and felix nodded.

"he does."

"i don't have a chance with him do i?"

felix took a while before answering as he sighed, "honestly? i think you have. i've never seen him this happy before ever since he and kim split. this whole thing is doing wonders for him."

'i think you have.'

that was all jeongin needed to hear.

'i'll show him. i'll show him that being with yang jeongin is better than sulking about kim seungmin.'

"no tea, just facts." felix quipped as jeongin's eyes widened, realizing he had voiced his thoughts out loud.

"go for it." felix encouraged as he gave the younger a thumbs up.

"i will."

--

an update yet again?

mhmm, thought i'd give y'all this.

this is one of my fave chapters so far, we're like halfway done and this is starting to get interesting yay.

i'm also writing the next chapter as we speak so i might post it either tonight or tomorrow!!

thanks for reading and thank you for the 600+ reads!!

- ferds