CHAPTER 14 - love & hate

" y/n where are you, you okay? "

" i don't know were i am" my sound weaker than it already was.
" Hey princess listen to me stay right there.." i could sense the fear in his voice as if he would fight the world for me.
" Jung kook we tracked her "

" stay where you are i 'm coming princess "
" i love you i'm so scared " i mumbled hoping he heard me, i didn't knew if i would safely go back home but all i wanted was now, tell him how much i loved him and his little bean growing in me.

i sat there in the booth hugging my knees crying hard i didn't knew how to tell that to Jung kook but i only wanted him by my side now i wanted to tell him about our baby but i was scared i just wanted to be in Jung kook's arms.

~

We got to the location where she was, as we all looked for her. All my men were searching for her a few minutes later i couldn't see clearly since it was a foggy place but i saw a shadow, i saw her. she came out of the telephone booth i couldn't move as if i was stick to the road my heart dropped at her state her eyes then fell on me. i did nothing but stared at her. she moved towards me with her weak steps. seeing her condition my heart clenched she was all broken and still managed to come closer to me. she was almost a few steps away from me when one of my men pulled her and she fell on her knees.

I ran to her picking her up as i hugged her where my other hand had shoved inside the back of my pocket as i pulled out my gun and shoot him within seconds.

" Jung kook wtf? What if she have tracker or something that can harm you?" Namjoon yelled.
" COME NEAR US AND SEE HOW THESE BULLETS GET INSIDE YOUR BODY!"

~

Namjoon sigh as he looked at both of you. He knew something was wrong but he couldn't just pull you away from jungkook. Jungkook was way to strong and wouldn't ket anyone near him.

He wiped your tears as he looked at you with tears already rolling down his eyes. "I'm sorry princess i couldn't protect you." He kissed your forehead firmly before pulling you inside his car.

I feel there is something not good jungkook..He don't usually let go anyone but he did to y/n and that shows we are already stuck in the coming thunder strom.
Namjoon thought while sitting inside his car.

AT HOME_

He saw you sleeping beside him as he rubbed your hair and then took you in bridal style and moved inside the mansion.

Jung kook moved upstairs and placed you on bed covering you with the blanket. He sat beside you kissing your cheek multiple times. Jung kook placed his head on your belly before closing his eyes as he slept there while his hands were intertwined with your.

NEXT MORNING _

i woke up early because of the thoughts going in my mind "should i tell Jung kook he is going to be a father?...will he believe me? "
I was scared i didn't knew how he would react shrugging them off i took a shower and came out drying my hair when i felt a pair of hand on my waist
Pulling me back as my back hit his chest, bare chest.
" I LOVE YOU " he mumbled into my hair.
i turned back and smiled at him."you smell sweet" i hummed smiling to myself

Gulping down i blinked my eyes several times looking at him. Tell him y/n before its too late.
" i have to say you something Jung kook "