CHAPTER 11 - his touch

they all reached in just minutes, but as soon as they saw hoseok's face dropping at the sight of the computer screen curiosity build inside jugnkook as he pushed hoseok back and instead going through the picture, his eyes widen as he stumbled back his eyes still glued on the screen, he felt like his heart dropped at the moment as if he lost what he needed the most. The picture showing how two times higher rates his rival had since he had a few well trained international gaurds and how his mother was perfectly standing in front of his rival shaking hands.
"This isn't true" he gripped on the chair screaming. The recording of his mother's playing in his ears boiled his anger.

"But it does make sense kook...two times higher rate in weapons with Mrs.jeon visiting Italy twice" how much they wanted it to be false it was only harder for them to accept that. Jungkooks mother was like their mother too and this totally broke them.

Jungkook was the type to show no mercy on any one even of was his own blood, since mafias are always ready for something like this, so was jungkook.
they all were quite seeing Jung kook in shock when

" where did you find this? " his voice stern and bold, he could turn into beast anytime.

"I'm sorry jungkook i never wanted to this but I don't know why i reached out to hack your mother's data when i got this "
He go no response from jungkook and they all understood he needed time.

"What about the son? I mean she was talking to someone who she probably called a 'son' clearly?"

And at the moment jungkook knew who she was talking about, his stepbrother.

" let's go "

they headed back to jungkook's place, and as they did they found Jungkook's mother sitting right the the corner of the dining table with a coffee mug in her hands as she was talking to y/n when her attention drafted towards me.

" my son jungkook...i missed you " she said coming forward.

" STAY RIGHT THERE " he growled

You flinched at his sudden behaviour, his eyes fell on your scared figure, closing his eyes for a few seconds he walked over you wrapping his arms around your waist as he gave you a kiss on your forehead causing you to gasp. Out of nowhere?

" Please go upstairs i don't want you here"
His voice turning soft just for you. Not wanting to get involved in their matter you nodded walking upstairs before giving him one last look.

" why did you do that mom you loved me so much " his voice cracking but he managed to bring his cold dangerous tone.

" I'm sorry my son-" " don't. Fucking. Call. Me. Your. Son"

" your sister? Remember your brother? I did it for them i lost my kids jungkook and its all because of you and your dad!" He chuckled at her words

"You did what was wrong Ms.Jihyu" he spoke. (Ms.Jihyu aka his mothers name)

"What did you expect me to do? I was forced to marry your dad i was forced to have you! I already loved someone" she yelled as tears ran down her eyes " i wanted to have a family with my love but not your dad and so i did..but my kids were thrown out when your dad found about them they were only 9 jungkook. You loved them too"

Jungkook couldn't believe his ears, his own mother chose the way. His heart broke when he heard she never wanted him, his heart clenched when he saw how she preferred her them and not him. Jungkook
At this moment was sure of who got his sister killed. And that ranged inside him. He couldn't take it anymore. " you fucking killed your own daughter for this revenge women!" He yelled but that smirk never left her face.