Chapter 28: Pockets

Start from the beginning

This was your Yoongi.

The Yoongi you had left in The Four Kingdoms.

Large bags were present under is blue eyes, his hair was ruffled and messy as if he had been running his hands through it constantly, his clothes were unkempt and wrinkled, they hung off of him. He looked like he had lost weight and that worried you.

"Y/n..."

Your eyes snapped up to his as he softly breathed your name. The way he had said it sent chills down your spine...it was as if he was breathing a sigh of relief.

Your bottom lip trembled.

You watched as he slowly began to walk towards you, his pace increasing gradually to a jog, until he was full on running toward you, his eyes never once leaving yours. It was as if he feared that if he looked away, you would disappear again.

Your heart pounded harder as he ran toward you, getting closer and closer.

You let out a loud sob as his body crashed into yours, his arms wrapping around you as both of you fell to your knees on the white floor, both of you clinging to one another desperately.

You balled your fists as you held onto his silk shirt, your tears staining the white material as you buried your face in his chest.

Yoongi was in no better condition, his allowed his tears to freely fall as he planted a long, emotional kiss to your hair, your scent filling his nostrils.

"I missed you." He stated quietly.

You could only respond with a nod, sniffing up your tears.

"I was so worried, Y/n." He started. "You just disappeared, none of us knew where you were or-or if you were even coming back."

You slowly looked up at him, his blue eyes matching yours.

"How did you find me?"You asked in a whisper.

Yoongi smiled at you, his hand stroking your hair.

"It wasn't easy." He said. "Namjoon tried numerous locating spells, but he said you weren't in our realm anymore. I-I thought you had gone back home...but he said that you were in another realm.....a realm far from your home."

You nodded your head, your eyes falling down sadly.

"He was right."

Your change of mood did not go unnoticed by Yoongi, his hands reached out, cupping your face gently.

"Is everything all right? Are you being hurt in this realm?!"

You smiled, shaking your head.

"I'm fine.." You lied. "There is really no need to worry."

He sighed out in relief, clearly your words put him at ease.

"It does not matter anyway." He stated. "We are working on a way to bring you back to me."

You couldn't stop the smile that spread over your face.

"Really?"

He nodded his head, placing a kiss on your temple.

"Namjoon is trying his hardest, but he said it is nearly impossible. Don't worry though, I won't give up. I am just happy he found a way for me to be with you....no matter how briefly."

Your smile fell at his words...of course this was only temporary...nothing good lasts forever.

"How long do we have?" You asked quietly.

The raven headed king, reached his hand out, pulling your head to lay on his chest, his chin resting ontop of your hair.

"There is no way to tell."

You nodded your head sadly, closing your eyes, your body enjoying the warmth that radiated from him.

"How is Grace?"

Yoongi pursed his lips, his eyes staring at the white walls that surrounded the both of you.

"She misses you. We both do."

You bit your lip.

"I miss the both of you too."

Yoongi played with the ends of your hair which had grown longer since the last time he had seen you.

"Where are we?" You asked as you scanned your surroundings.

The young king hummed.

"Namjoon called it a "pocket dimension". Only our subconscious' can enter here. It's like a very vivid dream."

You nodded your head in understanding, a sudden tiredness overcoming you, your eyes falling shut.

Yoongi knew that this meant his time with you was almost up, your physical body was beginning to wake up and that would put an end to your time together.

"Our time is up, beautiful." He breathed sadly, trying to hide the strain in his voice. His heart dropped at the thought of leaving you again.

You shook your head weakly, trying desperately to keep your eyes open as you laid on his chest.

"N-No. I only need a few more minutes."

Yoongi chuckled at your stubbornness, his hand cupping your chin as he pulled away to level his face with you.

"I will find you again, and I will bring you home. I promise."

You rubbed your tired eyes, frustrated with yourself for deciding to wake up at this exact time.

"Please don't go, yet. I can stay asleep! I-I can!"

The king only smiled sadly, resting his forehead against yours.

"I love you, princess."

Your lip trembled as you nodded.

"I...I love you too, Yoongi."

His smile only grew at your words. This was the first time you had said it back.

"Wait for me." He whispered. "I will find you soon."

_____________________________________________________________

Your eyes fluttered open in the darkness of your cell, head throbbing from the strain you had put on your mind. But you didn't regret it...not even a little bit.

You finally got to see him again. Writer had told you that it was impossible...but clearly, there were alot of things he seemed to not want you to know.

You wrapped your arms around yourself, hugging you knees to your chest to protect you from the cold air of the cell.

Why couldn't you just stay asleep for a few more minutes?

You could still remember how warm he was when he held you...how he smelled...the sound of his voice. You missed him already.

Your were happy to have seen him again....but if you were being honest...guilt was gnawing on your conscious. You had not been faithful to Yoongi in your time here...You wished that you could just brush off your feelings for Taehyung as something small and insignificant..but they weren't....The way you felt about him was not something you could just push away.

You swallowed hard.

What were you supposed to do now?

A/N,

........I can explain?

I have started doing imagines on my instagram account. (kimtaetae_lyfe) so comment any imagine ides!

ALSO

Taehyung looked so good in the new M/V....Blue is my new favorite color. <3

-Max